humjosh

Park Music

2310 posts in this topic

Yea the music on some rides is really good, such as Colossus and Nemesis Inferno. The music which is played in the Loggers Leap queueline/station is quite funny as well. :P

Loggers leap is great but you have to be in the mood for it, there is a guy who works there who is always singing along its well funny!

I think Rush's music is the best. when your queing it just gets into your head for ages. Such a Jiggy beat to it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great music , shame about the speaker in the SRQ giving out a painfull screeching noise...
saffy likes this

were can I get the thorpe park music from I have only got the entrance music but I want station music can any body help please. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The new Thorpe Zone will have tons of Thorpe audio...just a few more days :P

When it comes to fright nights I think that detonators music is the best as it jst gets you in the mood for the night it is great. what do you think is the best music at fright nights?

When it comes to fright nights I think that detonators music is the best as it jst gets you in the mood for the night it is great. what do you think is the best music at fright nights?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Colossus... the whisper sticks in my head for ages and it hypes me up!

I like the asylum fright night music. the freeky twinkling sound its got to it, its really cool. by the way I cant get onto the audio page of the site, theres pictures over most of the links so you cant click on them. can anyone help?

I have All and I mean ALL accept hellgate and se7en thorpe ride music and I also have ride music from alton towers and Chessington. reply if you want more information

I have All and I mean ALL accept hellgate and se7en thorpe ride music and I also have ride music from alton towers and Chessington. reply if you want more information

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea... interested to know about that tbh...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have all of Thorpes music which I doubt. Then post all of them onto the forum as links. If you dont I dont beleive you tbh