Park Music

humjosh

No, to find thorpes music you simply search google for "Royalty Free Music" top result.. lolAnd dont delete my post.. its quite a valid point..Phill: No it isnt really. Three tracks this year from royltie free music, so wouldn't say everything actually. Not to mention its edited like hell.Yep and of course, its been made even worse by being "edited like hell"! Piss poor quality audio this year, and judging by other polls around other sites its pretty much everyone who agrees the music around the parks been totally ruined, if a ride isnt playing the wrong music its playing it to quietly, loudly or like inferno, the most annoying loop on the face of this earth, and better still it never shuts up! And why delete my post, am I not entitled to an opinion?

Theres only a few tracks that I don't like this year now.I like the new Slammer music, I like the new Colossus station announcement, I LOVE the new Detonator music, just cos the old stuff may have been better its no reason to hate the fact that its change. Change happens and most of it at Thorpe hasn't proved that bad IMO. Its just Rush and Vortex that need changing!And Samurai needs a new start announcement to match the end one as well.

Theres only a few tracks that I don't like this year now.I like the new Slammer music, I like the new Colossus station announcement, I LOVE the new Detonator music, just cos the old stuff may have been better its no reason to hate the fact that its change. Change happens and most of it at Thorpe hasn't proved that bad IMO.

Thing is rides like detonator, the music totally created the tension around the ride, the atmosphere, people geting scared and everything, now we have a silent q (an annoying repeating message if we are lucky!), praticly silent platform and some crappy ticking at the top, totally ruined the rides tension and atmosphere making detonator lifles.

Ok..Colossus - Repeats, plays lost city theme in station for seconds before anoucnement and afterVortex - Quiet yep so not working properly..Samurai - Dont have a working q line zone, muffed speakers from beign to loud in past Slammer - When did it move to lost city?!Detonator - What bright spark thought one speaker would be loud enough for platform?Stealth - WWTP is crap now, many things like offload message dont work..Rumba Rapids - Anoucnments dont work properly