Park Music

humjosh

She was a legend!VORTEX IS A VERY FAST RIDE, SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU STAY SEATED AND HOLD ON TIGHT AT ALL TIMESPREPARE FOR A SCARE. :):DOMG I JUST FOUND IT!Welcome to Vortex, please be aware that bags and loose belongings are not permitted on Vortex and must be placed in front of the control cabin. Please be aware that as lockers are available any items left unattended are left at the owners risk. Also footware must be worn and secured whilst riding vortex, and any hats or glasses should be secured or removed. legend!

Right I'm gonna make a list of all the sounds that I'm looking for :)Loggers Leap: Hold on tight folks coz this is the wildest ride in the wildernes ye ha. lolColossus: The Power of ten I know no one has it. :|Phantom Fantasia: Theme songStealth:Ready to go looking good 3,2,1 GO GO GO! I Love it, rode stealth on the first day of opening WOOOO go me XDMagic mill: The music that plays on the ride if you know what it is then please tell me.any old music BEFORE 2000: Like old entrance music or some old ride music.And if you give me a link or anything llike that to a song that I'm looking for then I will give you a phantom fantasia or magic mill onride video :)

Loggers Leap: Hold on tight folks coz this is the wildest ride in the wildernes ye ha. lol

I have that. Unfortunatly cannot release it.

Colossus: The Power of ten I know no one has it. :|

One of us has it :) Will also not be released.

Phantom Fantasia: Theme song

Enjoy!None of the other stuff you will be able to get hold of. Very sowwy =P