Park Music

humjosh

I know it was intended for Chessington so it does not count as you said B) but when Thorpe use it, It is there music too in a way. B)

If a piece of music is designed for a specific ride, in a specific park, then it is meant for that park, but may be used in other parks. End of.

Is the flume music still played on Depth Charge?As I did not hear it last time when I was at THORPE PARK.

That would be because the audio store for Depth Charge was switched off and so the computer would have been told to play its local area music instead which is the Banana themes. Depth Charge does suit having the Flume music but personally I'm glad to have a break from it at the ride.

That would be because the audio store for Depth Charge was switched off and so the computer would have been told to play its local area music instead which is the Banana themes. Depth Charge does suit having the Flume music but personally I'm glad to have a break from it at the ride.

I am good with technical aspects but fudge, that was technical! :P:P

Oh it could have got a lot more technical than that :P Bose do like to make things unnecessarily technical it seems. Clever system though, at least it should leave nothing in silence.

have you ever thought of working at a theme park and giving this information to a member that is only there for the rides and don't talk about it after. (if you get what I mean). There jaw would drop in astonishment!!! :P

Does anybody agree with me that Dolly Parton makes Canada Creek that little bit more awesome?Why'd you come in here looking like that, in your high heeled boots and your painted on jeans?All decked out like a cow-girls dreams. :angry2:

Oh yes, I totally agree with you with this one!