Park Music

humjosh

Gosh, I hate that 5,6,7,8 thing!Get rid of it!

I like the Dolly Parton on Loggers Leap!5,6,7,8? have not heard that on Loggers Leap.only heard by Dolly - 9 to 5 (which is great! :) )and you hear - rocks and trees. -here you come againJust thought, I have not been on Loggers Leap yet this year :D or Colossus, or Rush or Rumba Rapids :Dlast time I have been to THORPE PARK was 14th Feb! :angry2: but been at Chessington & Zoo! :)

ClickamoI dunno what I like so much about it, its not really anything that special. Perhaps its the name that does it for me :angry2:

That would actually sound great on Loggers Leap!because there are no words and it sounds 'Canada Creeky - ish' :) Really all rides should have only theme/no word music. (can you tell I am not in favour of Thorpe Blast!)

You'd probably need a licence to play music, though I'm not too sure. Hey, does anyone remember x no way out's 2006 on ride audio? the loading music was really cool, and has never been released. It was just a quire, but it was so atmospheric. Then it went backwards and then that remain seated thing played, (I have that as a small clip that I found on another website which is now down), but then ther was other audio, like extra music and sounds, taht I don't have. I'd love the loading music though. It's different to the 2007 interior theme, but it is in the same key (key of c), I think.

You'd probably need a licence to play music, though I'm not too sure. Hey, does anyone remember x no way out's 2006 on ride audio? the loading music was really cool, and has never been released. It was just a quire, but it was so atmospheric. Then it went backwards and then that remain seated thing played, (I have that as a small clip that I found on another website which is now down), but then ther was other audio, like extra music and sounds, taht I don't have. I'd love the loading music though. It's different to the 2007 interior theme, but it is in the same key (key of c), I think.

Project X is now ready for boarding. Passengers must remain seated throughout the dutration.(think its this).Has anyone got this audio? Thanks :angry2:

Just wondering, Do you have to get a license to play music by artists if it is not been produced by Merlin Entertainments?

The soundtracks that are composed by a third party, they have to pay royalties for. It can turn out to be quite expensive and that is the reason that some soundtracks get removed and don't make a comeback, the main example of this being the original Towers Street theme at Alton Towers.

I was at my local fairground, Barry Island, and guess what I heard blasting out of the park radio? None other than the Nemesis Inferno theme! I was with a nonfanboy friend and I suddenly burst out laughing as soon as I heard it! I looked like a right idiot!

Are you allowed to play Music from theme parks to an audience now then? I thought that was against Copyright conditions. Is that right?