Park Music

humjosh

I think Slammer has the best music in the park! Really puts me in the mood to be slammed in to the floor :)

Do you mean the old track or the new one?

Colossus' soundtrack really bores me now and so does WWTP Radio (the songs are very limited now).

It's got to the point where I've heard the songs in Amity so many times now, and whenever I hear them on a normal radio in a shop or car etc, I can't help but think of Tidal Wave.

That's true, though I was told the reason was that I go too the park so much (so you just get bored of it)Has anyone noticed some new songs this year that were not playing last year?. I have, and I think it's awsome. It's just background after all. Would be cool if it was live though, I'd love to hear daily news from the parks and I suppose that would also mean less repeats. ;)

I love it when I was there last week, the announcements about another tidal wave on it's way, and the whole ride was closed and dry, and the area was totally abandoned! Comical.

It makes me wonder why they even turn it on.Maybe as Tidal wave is not open for Thrill Chill, they should have an individual loop

They can turn it off, with the addition of the link if they really wanted to they could turn individual speakers off. £1 million worth of Bose goodness. Stealths WWTP and Canada Creek themes have been switched off over Thrill Chill. Although if Tidal Waves WWTP was off, Teacups would have no songs.

It is, but it has 12 hubs which control different rides. Its all controlled from a central computer, if they wanted to turn Tidal Waves WWTP off all they would have to do is press it on the central computer.Its parkwide in the sense that you can make something play in the entire park, and make parkwide announcements.I hope that makes sense XD.

Is there anyway to download all Thorpe park music at once?

There's a website called Merlin Media, it has a large majority of music.The link is in this thread somewhere, but maybe another member could post it here as I don't know how to do HTML, wish I did though!An easier option is to go to the features section of the Mania Hub, and go under ride audio. There is lots there too, and probably some stuff not on Merlin

I know it's completely random, but I just though I would point out my favourite theme in the park:Rumba Rapids!Every time I hear it, it brings back such great memories :). Doesn't anyone else love that theme?

If you're talking about the theme of the ride or the music, then they're both excellent. I have the loop track and sometimes listen to it over and over.