Park Music

humjosh

Tidal Waves WWTP has not changed, Stealth should be changing back to the new loop after minor tweaks to volume levels and a few new songs added that were missed out.Saw does use Bose speakers, 802's in the plaza, 402's in the queueline and 32SE's in the station.

Tidal Waves WWTP has not changed, Stealth should be changing back to the new loop after minor tweaks to volume levels and a few new songs added that were missed out.Saw does use Bose speakers, 802's in the plaza, 402's in the queueline and 32SE's in the station.

Next time you go on SAW have a listen cause one of the speakers in the queueline just as you go in has already blown and its really distorted cause they have it up so loud lol

Thorpes audio system is a hell of a lot more complex than any other merlin parks setup. Generally it works pretty well.

Well...no it doesn't. I have yet to be at Thorpe for one single day when all its audio is working properly. There's always either a ride with no Audio or the wrong Audio or with at least half the speakers broken. All of it can completely ruin the atmosphere.Not to mention the frequent times when the whole system gets pretty much destroyed and you end up hearing Rocky Express music in X:\NWO or something ridiculous like that. (And this seems to be happening every year at some point)

As Marc said it is more complex and the more complex it is the more likley something will go wrong. I think I have gone at least 4 whole day at the park last year with all the audio working in the right place and nothing going wrong with it. :huh:

I can understand that occasionally things will go wrong, but something seems to be wrong with it every single time I go. You say you've had 4 days when it's been fully working, but how many days has something not been working for you? 4 Days just isn't enough, and even still I bet there were many speakers not working on those 4 days.

Well...no it doesn't. I have yet to be at Thorpe for one single day when all its audio is working properly. There's always either a ride with no Audio or the wrong Audio or with at least half the speakers broken. All of it can completely ruin the atmosphere.Not to mention the frequent times when the whole system gets pretty much destroyed and you end up hearing Rocky Express music in X:\NWO or something ridiculous like that. (And this seems to be happening every year at some point)

Ive been there many days when its all been working. I cant think of a ride without audio regularly either, and when things do go wrong, its fixed quickly. And your point regarding the whole system going wrong, that is what happens when fibre optic cables are cut though, it could happen to any park with anything, but thanks to its design, we had some music on park instead of the place being in complete silence.

I remember Saws main area theme played across lost city, dome (lower and upper), entrance and beach on the 12th March in the morning for the media. Sounded really eriee and great! Then it cut out very quickly and changed to the norm when they left... thought I'd give it a mention. But it was really good like that. Made the toilet trip interesting with a dog barking at you.