Thorpe Park - Opening Day Meet Up

Cringle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intro:Heya everybody :)I had a reli nice and met some reli nice ppl: Jess, Frankie, seb, joe, lou, chlo, alex, phill, mark and maxi to name a few and of curz, christina/chrissi (The one who I said looks like Nicole/lead singer of the pussycat dolls).I got on with most ppl, it was a bit nerveracking at the beginning, no-one knew me and I felt ppl were a bit hesitant to talk to me. But towards midday-afternoon, that changed alot. Its my first time, so obv everyone has their group of friends and its hard for new people.The girls were reli nice and alot nicer compared to some other girls from college that arent so. Jessica was really nice to me and she gave me a confidance boost.Minor problems:I decided to ask ppl how their day was and if they have a good time and sorry if I annoyed anyone esp the boys (never naming names), I'm just a bit shy around new ppl and sometimes dont know how to act. But ill try harder next time :).And I'm also sorry if I whined abit because my feet were reli hurting (flat feet with insoles) and I'm getting better ones.And finally, I'm reli sorry if I nagged ppl to go on the rides. Its because most ppl have ride passes so they can waste as much time as they want but ppl like me and jess, had to use our own money to buy the tickets and wasted 2hrs doing nothing.Honour:I would like to say a special thankyou to Mark, who gave me a lift despite being put in a situation, where he didnt know at first who to take with him (2nd car trip) and I felt he handled the situation really well :P. And I'm sorry and felt bad for beth and steven having to get the bus :(I would of been kind to give him money for petrol because it is very important to me that NO-ONE is left out or day is ruined and furthermost that everyone is happy. And I wanted to make sure everyone was happy, enjoyed the day, the rides, wasn't too cold and had a great dinner. I'm a very sincere and caring person :(Confession:I also have something to confess.........?:I may appear to be a lil bit weird or awkd; I have Asperger's Syndrome which is mild autism (Autistic) which one of things is that I am sometimes unaware if I do certain things which annoy ppl and I see the world and everyone and everything they do in a totally different way to others.I also have OCD (Obsessive complusive disorder > ranges from obsessive with cleaning, doing things repeatedly, etc) and lastly, ADD (attention deficit disorder) which is a lesser form of ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). Btw, is doesnt mean I'm an attention seeker, it basically means I can be hyper and speak fast.Lastly, I enjoyed nemesis and stealth and of curz going on vortexI hope everyone had a gr8 time and wasnt too cold. And I hope to do this agin sometime soon like July

Hey guys, was cool to come over and say hi quickly... had to shoot off quickly as I left my bag with SP.... didnt feel like I knew anyone from here that well anyway lol. But yeah, although tthere was deffo a few problems.... such as pizza hut running out of pizza :S and the fact that I was cold and shivering all day (not thorpes fault though :)).But yeah enjoyed my day.... even though 1 train running on Stealth and Inferno was a bit annoying. Got first Vortex ride of 2008 though.... top swing and all :)Nice new bins though Thorpe :P

Really good day guys (we got 3 jackpots... :)) but the park.. yeah, was , boring.. maybe thats because I'm just bored of Thorpe by now and enjoy chessington more (not they're fault obviously) but I did have one of the funniest days, everything was good.. Lol, I'm so un-well known to the newer members now though (even though I used to own this site) :P so alot of trying to explain who I am from the forums.. Anyways, Nandos, journey home etc (THANKS MARC LOL.. but I let you use my loo so..) nice to meet new people and talk to some great people who I haven't seen for ages we need to do this more often but in better places =] Mini meets?

Holly I send u a message about asking for jessica/frankies msn, I said I would email her and chat to themShe and frankie were extremly nice and the things they said to me (Ill never tell you people) are things which NO-ONE can lie or be fake about and they were entirely genuine.She, Jess & Fran gave me hugs and Jess nugged into me (as a joke) and was so caring when I was feeling naucious on vortex, I get queasy before I go on flat rides (not rollercoasters) and when maxi wasnt feeling well. They were making sure I was ok and I am very glad that ppl treat me in the same way that I expect to be treated even though, not all people do the same back to me. But I hope and look for the good in ppl and believe truthfully (till I die Oh god > funny moment) that there is always gd in ppl.Some of u were shy and didnt talk to me, but of curz I'm new, and we need to get to know each other :) and I hope we can do this again soon > I call for a mini-meetup

Aww had a really good day everyone.As expected, the group kinda split up into their own friendship groups, although to be expected with such a big number.Was good to meet all new people, who fitted in really well and got on with people with ease.Special thanks for James and Maxi for making my day extra special :) Alex for letting me sleep over at his the night before, and Mark for giving us a lift :P