Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Yes, welcome Mark. I see you have already made some pretty good posts around here already.I don't think I ever introduced myself on here in the first place. It's a bit late now, but... Hi, I'm Peter, also known as ElectricBill on teh internetz. I think I have been on here for almost a year now, in fact I joined on the 29th December 2009 according to my forum profile info. But, hai anyway!Posted Image

Yes, welcome Mark. I see you have already made some pretty good posts around here already. I don't think I ever introduced myself on here in the first place. It's a bit late now, but... Hi, I'm Peter, also known as ElectricBill on teh internetz. I think I have been on here for almost a year now, in fact I joined on the 29th December 2009 according to my forum profile info. But, hai anyway!Posted Image

Oopps, always thought your real name was actually Bill. ;) Ah well, hi Peter. Keep with the Blue, suits you ;)

Hey I've been a member of this site for quite some time now, but I haven't introduced myself yet.My name is Lauren, I'm from Berkshire, which means I'm pretty near Thorpe ParkI have a thorpe park annual pass, and I lovee thorpe park...I support Chelsea FcIt's nice being part of this community :P

Heya Lauren :D and welcome :P hehe well late welcome but welcome anyways xD

Hahaha k then :PAndrew, I just realised, we have 23 mutual friends on facebook, which is very wierd :LDnt worry I'm not a stalker I just went on your profile on here, and it sent me to your fbk page :P

Aha, it's a small world aye. Mheads not all that bad, just there is jack all to do here really. Unless you like pound shops and hairdressers...

I do agree about the awful tackiness (and awful music played) in pound shops, but there's nothing wrong with them if you want to buy big bags of brand name sweets at a cheap price :P Infact the ones in my area sell quite a lot of brand names, toiletries, batteries, painkillers - I mean how expensive are they at RRP! May as well buy them cheaper, it doesn't matter what shop they're being sold in. And with the state this country is in, we should be sensible with our money. Actually, pound shops must be the only shops that don't have a VAT rise! :PMaybe it's my age and my experiences as one of the older members (only 20 but most here are in their teens). I probably had the same attitude when I was younger. Having said that, I wouldn't go proper shopping there, I have limits. Tesco ftw xDAnyway, hello to all you newbies and welcome to the ManiaHub forums :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people!I've had an account on here for a while but clearly haven't been too active, I just thought I'd say hi!My name is Dave, the oldies amongst you will remember me as TPDave from SouthParks. I spend most of my time on Theme Park Review now but thought it would be nice to get back on the Thorpe forums ^_^ I recognise a few names, but I see things have moved on a lot since I was active in the TPCommunity ;)Dave

Hello people!I've had an account on here for a while but clearly haven't been too active, I just thought I'd say hi!My name is Dave, the oldies amongst you will remember me as TPDave from SouthParks. I spend most of my time on Theme Park Review now but thought it would be nice to get back on the Thorpe forums ^_^ I recognise a few names, but I see things have moved on a lot since I was active in the TPCommunity ;)Dave

Haha, Posts: 1 ;)Welcome Dave! Do you enjoy comedy reruns?