Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm Toby. I'm 15 years old.Been to Thorpe for a couple years, but only gone on the major rides in the last few years. Only mustered up the courage to ride stealth a few weeks ago, but now not scared to ride in front seat. My favorite ride has to be Stealth now, and my least favorite one of X-no way out, quantum or detonator. See you around

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm Luke. :D Been on the forums for a few months now, but thought I would say Hi.Favourite U.K theme park is Thorpe park.-Love all of the rides there, favourite ride: Nemesis Inferno (although I do love Stealth and Rush).Everyone on here seems really friendly and can't wait to go to a meet up next year (I'm not going to the fright nights one)Speak to everyone soon!!! :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm Simon, been interested in theme parks for a few years now. Was a member of the old Southparks site for a while, combination of that closing down and awful visits to Thorpe last year (Saw opening day anyone?) took that away for a while. Much better trip yesterday restarted that so here I am :(

Hi all. I'm Pete,Most of you lot make me feel real old, as I'm 31. I know thats old for all this nonsence but I refuse to grow up and still just love theme parks.Long time site lurker and also and ex southparkser.Don't get to go as often as I like, whenever the wife will let me drag her there and sometimes with a group of workmates, but normaly manage a couple of visits a year.Went on the first if this years fright nights and thought it was the best it's been for a long time. Love it.

I don't like introducing myself, because it's the only thing I'm bad at. I make myself sound like an idiot within a couple of sentences haha. Anywho..Name is Jordan, if that's not obvious already? I've grown up with Theme Parks, ever since I was like a baby I went to Disney World once/twice/three times a year, which was always fun. Been to the other parks in Florida as well, I used to not be a rollercoaster fan in terms of going on them, but always loved how they worked :D Yeah I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to Rollercoasters, my first major coaster was Rita, because Th13teen had broken down, but I went on Th13teen afterwards. I actually went on X : No Way Out in 2009, but I wouldn't class that as a "major coaster" My first major rollercoaster which went upside down (that I can remember, was actually AIR at Alton Towers this year, and well as soon as it lifted me up and I fell into that seat, I pee'd myself, I literally was just there with my cousin wanting to get off the ride, but afterwards the rush was amazing. I've been to Fright Night, last year and the mazes are amazing, literally they don't scare me, I can just go through them and say "Hi" to the actors. I'm weird like that :S My favourite rides are water rides, because I love getting wet. My favourite thing ever is to be wet tehehe :D Okay that went a bit off track... Anyway. I'm 16, live in Kent and seriously if anyone wants to argue about Windows/Mac, I'm game! Love my Mac more than my own mother <3 Actually I wouldn't go that far, but abuse Apple, you might aswell abuse me. Same applies for Hilary Duff :D Love her, like biggest fan ever. Okay I'm really weird, and I hate introductions because they always make me nervous because it's people's first impression of me, and I always go on a bit when I'm nervous, and people usually want to kill me. Also my MSN which is on my profile, I don't actually live in France, my UK email address got hacked, and Microsoft wouldn't give me it back, so I decided to go .fr xox Okay I'm only going to get "Welcome" as a reply so my introduction didn't need to be this long :D Kfnxbai <3 See you round on the Forum :D

Hey Guys!!!I probably should of done this yesterday, but oh well. My names James people call me Jimmy, Jimbob, anything really that starts with "Jim" or is considered witty.Live in portsmouth, am 17 and currently studying Maths, Drama and Computing at college hopefully going on to do Maths and Drama combined next year at Aberwystyth University ;)Drama is a huge love of mine, takes up a fair chunk of my life! I use exclamation marks too much! Way to much, but then I love to exclaim, what can I say?Thats me packed snuggly into a nut shell :)

Hey Guys!!!I probably should of done this yesterday, but oh well. My names James people call me Jimmy, Jimbob, anything really that starts with "Jim" or is considered witty.Live in portsmouth, am 17 and currently studying Maths, Drama and Computing at college hopefully going on to do Maths and Drama combined next year at Aberwystyth University ;)Drama is a huge love of mine, takes up a fair chunk of my life! I use exclamation marks too much! Way to much, but then I love to exclaim, what can I say?Thats me packed snuggly into a nut shell :)

Jiminy cricket ;) WELCOME.Snugglypuggly.