Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

• 2 weeks later...

Considering I hear about this place a lot and keep getting sent links to posts I thought I might as well join it.Hey I'm Nicky aka Benin's girlfriend. Northern so basically until recently had only really gone to Alton but starting to venture further south now when I get the chance.

Considering I hear about this place a lot and keep getting sent links to posts I thought I might as well join it.Hey I'm Nicky aka Benin's girlfriend. Northern so basically until recently had only really gone to Alton but starting to venture further south now when I get the chance.

Bonjour Madam! Hope you enjoy the forums!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!I'm one of those long time readers, short time posters (since about 37 minutes ago in fact) so I thought I'd say hi. Loved the forum for a long time but never did anything about it... until now!And I know you guys are a stickler for quality posts so hopefully I'll be a bearable poster. =)Mark 64

Hi there!I'm one of those long time readers, short time posters (since about 37 minutes ago in fact) so I thought I'd say hi. Loved the forum for a long time but never did anything about it... until now!And I know you guys are a stickler for quality posts so hopefully I'll be a bearable poster. =)Mark 64

I like you already ;) Welcome aboard. ;)