Introduce Yourself

Dan_Rush

Hi all new here :) I'm from bmth and go to Thorpe park about 6 times a year must by annual pass this year . ! Gets expensive espessialy driving there :P but well worth it I've been going to Thorpe park since I can remember I'f you get my drift about 6 yrs old lol always been a lanky boy . Hobbies thrill seeking love fast cars and theme parks and ladys ! Like all men :P (hope people don't take that about ladys wrong way ) Hope stay on here. A while Thnx dan

Hi everyone, I'm Phill and I am a big Thorpe Park fan, I think I always have been since I first visited when I was a little kid around 1987.I have been hanging around the forum as a guest and then as a member for a while now but I am only just getting around to posting.In the last few years I have visited the following parks:Thorpe Park, Chessington, Alton Towers, Legoland, Drayton Manor, Disneyland Paris, WDW, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. My Wife and I are looking forward to visiting Europa Park in a few months time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Rob (or SAWROB)I've been a theme park enthusiast for just over a year, nearly two. I'm 17 and live in Blackpool. My enthusiasm started with Pleasure Beach; but after recently visiting Thorpe Park for three days.. well I just can't wait to return!My favourite Thorpe coaster, and equally my favourite UK ride is *obviously* SAW: The Ride. I just think its fantastic and was incredibly under-rated by my friends.My favourite flat ride is Rameses Revenge at Chessington (visited on my trip down at Thorpe), although Thorpe Park was the first time I'd gone on Flat Rides, but I do quite enjoy Vortex at Thorpe, and Slammer's pretty cool even if it does give you a bit of dizziness!Can't think of much else to say except I'm quite random, dipsy, and well, weird. I work for the God's in the sky (if you catch my drift, if you don't PM me) so I might be limited in what I post. Equally due to living in Blackpool I may not attend any trips, unless they're at Alton Towers or something, but I will come along if I can!Anything you want to know let me know :DHELLO THORPE PARK MANIAAAAAA! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I am new!My name is Karys, I am 21 next month and I love theme parks!I live in Surrey where I am in my 2nd year at Uni, studying Fine Art.I still play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2! I love this version even though I know there are better ones!I used to go several times a year to Thorpe Park, but not so frequent recently, but I will be going in a couple of weeks!I have been reading this forum for a while, trying to gain info on the 2012 rollercoaster, and it has made me so excited!Unfortunately due to my phobia of the SAW films, I can't go on the new ride, which I am really disappointed about, I agree with another topic I read on here, in that, why can't they make rollercoasters with the promise "you will have an awesome time!" rather than "you might die!"I tried to find a picture, but struggled, so here is one of me and some shoes...Posted ImageLooking forward to meeting you all :)

Your hair is absolutely epic Karys! :PWelcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy our community!

Thank you! You should have seen it when it was like this...Posted ImagePINK!Well, to be honest it has been every colour, apart from green!

Looks like Hayley Williams...

Thank you! I used to get that a lot when my hair was cut the same as hers haha

Hi kary welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy joy your stay on here :) Ps I luv the hair too . and the shoes :D which everyone seems to be missing lol :D

Thanks! Yeah, I want to see everyones shoes now! My feet are tiny at size 3 1/2 hehe

Karys, your hair is so cool! And I love your shoes!!

Thank you ;) Everyone seems really lovely here!Great to meet you all!

Size 3 1/2 you can get your tiny feet in my shoes with your shoes on lol I've got clown feet size 14 and getting hard to find shoes unless I buy from USA Loving hair colour in that picy too looking good ;)

Haha thanks :) And yeah my feet are so tiny! I need to get some fairly comfortable shoes for my next visit to Thorpe Park, hopefully nothing that water will get into too easily haha

Haha thanks :) And yeah my feet are so tiny! I need to get some fairly comfortable shoes for my next visit to Thorpe Park, hopefully nothing that water will get into too easily haha

Never got wet feet there even on tidal wave ;) I think must have got let of easy :D but always wear quite tight fitting shoes nothing worse than loosing them on nemmie . I wouldn't want anyone getting hit on the head with my shoe would hurt .