Music

Phill

I am a huge fan of David Ford, a really talented English singer songwriter (not to be confused with the likes of J Blunt etc.).I saw him live again last Monday night in London and he was on top form.Here is the video he recorded a few years back for his signature song "State of the Union".This video was recorded live in one take!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1884245285097018421#

• 2 weeks later...

I have been offered a pair of free tickets to the Friday of Wireless Festival but I am in the process of trying to change them to Saturday so that I can see The Chemical Brothers rather than The Black Eyed Peas ;)

Well as insufferable as Friday would be, if you really can't face it you know where I am :PIn other news, this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UW_8JY_mP4

It's no secret that I'm a bit obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. I'm so excited for her new album which was pushed back to September after the Label Executive left. She couldn't release anything until the replacement arrives in July, which is when she releases her new single.Here is a very sexy 8 second snippet of the rumoured 1st single. Typical rock/ pop for her but she's never going to be able to do anything different with her current Record Label.Let Me Down

It's no secret that I'm a bit obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. I'm so excited for her new album which was pushed back to September after the Label Executive left. She couldn't release anything until the replacement arrives in July, which is when she releases her new single.Here is a very sexy 8 second snippet of the rumoured 1st single. Typical rock/ pop for her but she's never going to be able to do anything different with her current Record Label.Let Me Down

Looks pritty good :) Kelly clarkson isn't bad ! There are alot worst singers out there .

Oh don't get me wrong, Kelly is one of the most gifted artists out there and has one of the best voices in the industry. A lot of people don't realise it though or perhaps forget that she won the very first American Idol back in 2002.Her record label obviously choose the singles that'll make them as much money and will appeal to the mainstream, commercial business but some of my favourite songs on her albums are ones that many people will sadly never get to hear.When she leaves RCA we'll be able to hear more rock/ blues/ acoustic stuff from her.

I never realised until 1-2 weeks ago, that Nicole Roberts is most unique and interesting Girls Aloud member. Her debut single "Beat Of My Drum" is amazing and the b-side song "Porcelain Heart" is awsome.I wouldn't have though Nicole would have been capable of delivering two brilliant songs like that. BOMH is produced by the same producer "Diplo" that made Beyonce's song "Run The World (Girls)"