Rant

Theme Park bloke

OMG probably my first rant ever. But I get so annoyed when people ask me at work where is the Eye its like you see that big thing there thats it. It seriously cant be that hard you have just bought a ticket and you don't know where it is the worrying thing is that the question is serious as well.Also people that mock you when your doing your job just because we have to say Mind Your Step about 1,300 times a day does not mean you can then say "MIND THE GAP" like we work on the tube in your annoying and winey American accent.And on this note why do we even have to work wish it would just be possible to get paid for lying in bed or going out with friends life would be so much better lol.

Well, Benin isn't it obvious that you should be paying her more?? When I next see Holly, I will give her hug, a big tip and a pack of Kleenexs.

I have my set price with her... She gets no more as otherwise things would start looking suspicious... :(Plus some Durex may be more useful for her :P

We've talked about this only you know ;)

Sorry dearie, I'll keep stum from now on :(

OMG probably my first rant ever. But I get so annoyed when people ask me at work where is the Eye its like you see that big thing there thats it. It seriously cant be that hard you have just bought a ticket and you don't know where it is the worrying thing is that the question is serious as well.Also people that mock you when your doing your job just because we have to say Mind Your Step about 1,300 times a day does not mean you can then say "MIND THE GAP" like we work on the tube in your annoying and winey American accent.And on this note why do we even have to work wish it would just be possible to get paid for lying in bed or going out with friends life would be so much better lol.

It's finally broken you has it? Turning off works well for myself :(.Much like the "LOL I am over the height limit" thing when I had every single person in a group do it to me on monday then get pissy that I completely ignored them. Mmmm.

At work I always get the "can I pay here thing"which of course is fine if I didn;t have several loaves to weight, a counter to clean, hot food to probe and check, an oven beeping at me because the sausage rolls are cooked and a time of day shelf to date check.And you want to pay here with your trolly full of fruit and veg which I can't weigh because my scales aren't connected to my checkout. Cheers babe.

I really cba anymore; people can like or dislike me, I don't really care. A little birdie from this forum, told me that the reason why I've been called annoying by certain 'people' is because someone (who I don't know who that person is) compared that person to me. That person didn't like being compared to me and said some horrible and mean things about me...just not to my face. I felt bad about myself, but I also discovered a whole bundle of things about said person and now, I don't give a damn if said person finds me annoying because seeing how quickly the tables turn, I can go to sleep at night in the knowing that I am a good person with skills, talents, a brain, ideas and a good heart, who would never pull something nasty like that person did, to people that he calls his friends.At the end of the day, people like me for who I am and the people that don't, can go **** themselves because I really couldn't care. I may be occasioanally annoying but one thing I will never be is an arse hole who threatens to sell out his friends and get them into trouble. I am loyal to the friends that I have and will be there for them, when they need me.Haters who hate, will make my mistakes and the rest can sit down the hell down and stay mad.

I really cba anymore; people can like or dislike me, I don't really care. A little birdie from this forum, told me that the reason why I've been called annoying by certain 'people' is because someone (who I don't know who that person is) compared that person to me. That person didn't like being compared to me and said some horrible and mean things about me...just not to my face. I felt bad about myself, but I also discovered a whole bundle of things about said person and now, I don't give a damn if said person finds me annoying because seeing how quickly the tables turn, I can go to sleep at night in the knowing that I am a good person with skills, talents, a brain, ideas and a good heart, who would never pull something nasty like that person did, to people that he calls his friends.At the end of the day, people like me for who I am and the people that don't, can go **** themselves because I really couldn't care. I may be occasioanally annoying but one thing I will never be is an arse hole who threatens to sell out his friends and get them into trouble. I am loyal to the friends that I have and will be there for them, when they need me.Haters who hate, will make my mistakes and the rest can sit down the hell down and stay mad.

This pissed me off I will admit. Sure I've called Will annoying, but not for those reasons. I love Will, he is a nice person and if someone's going to do that then they aren't worth the time. So long as Will knows who his friends are then good for him. Just argh why do people feel the need to do this stuff to people. It just makes me so angry. I say it to peoples faces for christ sake! Just get over yourself and give people the dignity to say it to their faces.

It's more for angry ranting...For example, I'm angry at Nicky's flight home being cancelled cos I'm already feeling a bit down and having to wait another day to speak to her again... It's frustrating as hell...

Aah cool I will take in condcideration sorry to head about flight :(x

rant (rnt)v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rantsv.intr.To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.v.tr.To utter or express with violence or extravagance:Not really getting that sense from your supposed 'rant'. Either get violent or move your baby seat discussion elsewhere B)