Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Why are you victimising me phill?? is it cos I'm a girl? This always happens... everytime I try to be friendly, people just dont reciprocate.. I feel banished and you made me cry in my dark corner. Why are u mocking my quotes? you dont do it to anyone else... this is horrible and I am useless. life is so pointless now cos no one appreciates me. The Val project looks amazing and I'm sooo going on it- if I make it till then.

I may not be the longest serving member of TPM, but I've been here long enough to know that that is not the way to get sympathy, Phill was trying to reason with you, but then you were adamant on arguing your point; which, lets be honest, was rather pointless. (ahem, Project Val? :P)And please don't double-post, just click the 'Edit 'button :DAnd I'm sure Phill has posted comments mocking other people's quotes, but never agressively, only to get things that have got out-of-hand, back in order.It's best not to argue with the Admin Team, they run the place, and if you upset them or they see you upsetting other members, they'll suspend you, just read the guidelines...Now, back on topic: can anyone estimate how deep the Dive Loop trench is? Is it deep enough for the car to go underground for a decent amount of time, or is it the kind of trench that is just there for a bit of scary themeing?

Plans submitted to runnymede for a kiosk outside the rideClick Here To See!(scroll to bottom)SAW: Construction update from me tomorrow.

Wow, thanks for this!! This is going to look amazing.Tbh, this is my first time criticising the ride but I've started to realise how out of place it MIGHT look being so themed in comparison to the rest of the park.But, there is no doubting the excellence of this ride!! So excited!! :D...oh and I just noticed that on the plans theres a wind turbine... cool!

I'm so excited about this ride opening. When I heard it was gonna be called SAW and based on the films I was doing cartwheels! I think they are brave to call it the scariest ride in the world though, I cant see this but I'm sure it's gonna be very good wiv some excellent theming. Judging by the photos I'd say the drop is a little over 100'ft it looks massive behind Samurai and most impressive!I heard that it's 110'ft can anyone confirm this? If so it's as tall as Detonator. :D

To me SAW looks taller than Detonator for some reason, I believe Slammer is 105'ft. Just another question they say the ride has 3 inversions, but are they including the barrel roll inside the ride station building, or just the outdoor inversions?? Because if they havnt included the barrel roll than technically speaking they're wrong because it has 4 inversions! :D:D

To me SAW looks taller than Detonator for some reason, I believe Slammer is 105'ft. Just another question they say the ride has 3 inversions, but are they including the barrel roll inside the ride station building, or just the outdoor inversions?? Because if they havnt included the barrel roll than technically speaking they're wrong because it has 4 inversions! :D:D

It only has 3- Including the indoor one. :D