Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I too, wish the 'the ride' bit will be only temporary...on the minisite that was created, it says how there is 151 days to go...It will open when the parks new season will *duh!!* oooo, I cant wait!!!I see projections of jigsaw on the walls of the 30% indoors bit.. as you go around, and a bed of nails on the first minidrop. ooo, and the queue line going through a grotty bathroomI for one cannot wait!!!and the idea of using real piece from the set is also cool, I really want to see how grimy, grotty and gorey thorpe can make this.

I'm very glad to see that Saw-the ride will be heavly themed and that they have put and still putting alot of effort into Saw-the ride. However, --- THE RIDE is bit unimaginative though everything else is very good.We will all still call it Dylan though. Also notice the Nemesis Inferno seat on the homepage.

Let's just hope the SAW themeing is actually that goodAnd I've just realised - the man in the video strapped to the chair has the same blood-stained back as the man that flashed up in the previous videos (Discovery and Statment)But I still see no relation of 'SAW' to 'Dylan', Maybe there's someone calles Dylan in SAW 5?

Hmm I have mixed opinions.First I'm a big fan of the movies and I'm looking forward to theming but this all just seems so different and odd. I just feel that is the proof that Thorpe have decided to get rid of the themed areas. This fits in nowhere. It's just plonked there and I have a feeling that the SAW theming came in after the plans we saw. The first plans we saw were very saw mill and western almost what with the windmill but windmills and saw mills (ironically) don't actually fit into the SAW theme. I love the idea of the theming and effort Thorpe's put in but it seems so un-Thorpe. I think rather than going with a film, they should have made their own story like the good ol days. This just seems so odd and especially when it's a just a simple eurofighter.

Gonna have to disagree. Whilst yes it doesn't fit directly, there is only so much you can do with the Canada Creek theme. The exterior theme is incredibly Canada creek like, sheets of metal, wood, and that general run down look. Time Voyager Scifi time traveling in pirate land Calypso Quay however is a different story.I'd be more concerned if they put it in Lost City.

They'll be using scenery from the actual set of Saw.

Which one?Saw, Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw 4 or Saw 5?It's basically 6 easy steps to remember your franchise. Make 5 mediocre films about torture, name a ride after it then wallah!, you are now a mini-Universal studios. So what sort of consequences will this have on the rest of Canada Creek? Will we have the:-"Rocky Horror Express" ?"I know what you did last Slammer" ?"Canada Creek Railway Massacre: Bear-hunt" ?"The Exorcism of Loggers Leap" ?"Buzz-sawurai" !I dread to think..

Well yes but you hardly had Jigsaw running around kidnapping people and thrusting them in to traps in past Canada did they? That's what bothers me so much, it's just so random. I mean first I had doubts abouut the building because again it didn't look like it would fit in but now we have puppets on tricycles and traps it just seems even more bizarre. Really it isn't part of anywhere, because they're planning to make it an island. God forbid they name somthing like SAW-The Island.

True and Thorpe can also say this is Jigsaws New idea of using an old abandoned shack!Also in the films jigsaws now dead huum!!Maybe this is a completely new story going back to the good versions of SAW (SAW1 amd 2 was alright)

it does give it the perfect opportunity to use heavy duty machienery and more saws.everything is going to be so dark and gruesome. I wonder what the next visual installments will be? simulations? more from jigsaw...I think the guy we saw in the chair was the guy in the photo.

Which one?Saw, Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw 4 or Saw 5?It's basically 6 easy steps to remember your franchise. Make 5 mediocre films about torture, name a ride after it then wallah!, you are now a mini-Universal studios. So what sort of consequences will this have on the rest of Canada Creek? Will we have the:-"Rocky Horror Express" ?"I know what you did last Slammer" ?"Canada Creek Railway Massacre: Bear-hunt" ?"The Exorcism of Loggers Leap" ?"Buzz-sawurai" !I dread to think..

ooo, those names are quite creative actually... well done!so what if its horror in canadia... at least, I think, it will have a great story to it. remeber, its not based on the ride, they have concocted a story around it, one which I think is going to involve the audience incredibly.

Well I don't like that either, Canada Creek is the one last place that had basically remained untouched and unthemed (apart from slammer). Theming it to like Saw land would be terrible. There goes the only decent family rides in the park and the decent theming it has or chucking some blood and a puppet on the existing theming. Basically I love the concept but I don't think it's right for Thorpe.

Broaden your minds people! Ever considered Canada Creek, won't be Canada Creek come next year?

as refreshing as that might be, and I also kinda want it, but it will probably just stay the same old canada creek, but with a torture-esque sawmill.what is the story behind canada creek anywho?