Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Jonny, don't kill yourselfIn other news my mum has officially banned me from watching the Saw movie on TV, as they are out the same day, BUT DO YOU THINK I'LL LISTEN TO HER?no.and Gareth, it's not... it'll be there sometime soon... read what Jonny put :)

While on the topic of the website, there is a new bit in the blog.Well, the secret has been out now for just over a week and ‘Saw’ as a theme has been getting great reactions. The YouTube video has received over 41,000 views and seeded onto a number of high profile websites, including The Sun and Guardian online. Saw (the films) are a proven success (although a bit terrifying for me!) and Lionsgate Films, who own the rights, have shown continuous drive to progress the brand beyond the cinematic screen and into other entertainment streams, as shown when they opened the ‘Official SAW Haunted Attraction’ in Brea, California this September. In October 2007, we held focus groups with young adults to test whether a horror themed ride would prove popular - results showed unequivocal support for the use of horror theming, and the general consensus was that a horror film Intellectual Property would be a great addition - well, that’s what the Marketing team told me! Attention to detail will be obvious throughout SAW - The Ride, and the creative team are working very hard on bringing the film to life through theming, including queue line experience which will help guests immerse themselves into the story and build up their apprehension and excitement. We have worked very closely with Lionsgate to ensure we capture the essence of the films, but without distracting from the ride. Lionsgate are fully behind the project and avid fans may even recognise a few original props from the films. Thanks, Keith Workmanhope it keeps you intrigued

He should say his iconic phrase on the break run - 'Hello, I want to play a game', than you should speed round the corner and into the Sawmill again, just an idea though. But Thorpe and Liondgate Films are both claiming that they are making the queuline experience themed enough to build queuers aprehension and excitment for the ride even more than the ride's themeing.

I don't think they will have the screens, except for in the queue linesI think it will be that they will have Jigsaw characters around the ride. Jigsaw on the tricycle seems to be quite a big thing atm on the website, it could really easily be incorporated. I think the Animatronic jigsaws will probs not be in the queues, but will "CRASH" out the screen and your experience on the ride will be to run away from him while he sets of devilishly plans.it would make sense seeing the amount of the ride that is in the dark

I love the idea that as you dispatch from the station, you are in complete darkness and blood. You are surrounded in heavy gruesome scenery as you turn around a bend... Jigsaws voice is all around you saying "Hello I want to play a game..." He talks about cool stuff and then he says something along the lines of "...but you are wrong." At this point you fall into darkness.But thats just my imagination.

The topic seems a bit slow now. We've had the shock of the name, now everything is going quiet. It seems that now track is completed and there's only metal sheets being put round the building, there isn't much to say. There isn't no ideas to discuss and it seems as if pople are justing waiting for the cars to arrive on track or to just go on the ride.

It seems that the Sawmill is being constructed in a way that proposes there'll be many different rooms or chambers for the car to pass through, maybe Jigsaw is waiting with a different 'challenge' in each room?

Na, I'm pretty sure he'll let us go right on through, no problems, at all. :) The facade on the front looks quite interesting from the photos I've seen.

The topic seems a bit slow now. We've had the shock of the name, now everything is going quiet. It seems that now track is completed and there's only metal sheets being put round the building, there isn't much to say. There isn't no ideas to discuss and it seems as if pople are justing waiting for the cars to arrive on track or to just go on the ride.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm waiting for another video.Oooh and I was thinking maybe there will be clues in each video and you have to piece the clues together to answer a question. Like a jigsaw... :)