Europa Park

MikeC

Just seeing as they have a new coaster for 2009, I thought I should make a topi about Europa Park. Launched, looks good!Posted ImagePosted ImageIf anyone here has been to EP, I expect you'll be as excited as I am, if it's to the same amazing quality that the other installations there have been :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say but I agree with Air Dan.When I was in europe for a 2 week tour of their theme parks, not one of their rides were down, apart from 2 being built.The only time the big ones were down was due to Thunderstorms, which we saw plenty of, especially with Expedition G Force.Plus the themeing is a lot better over there.Just my opinion, so no sarcasm :unsure:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok so this is random but I read this...

But they also don't check restraints, or heights.

Now feel free to call me stupid, if it's not true, but I've never been so I have no idea :) *And if it is true, then blimey, cos my brother went there in Year 8!* *Feels silly for not knowing*

Of course they check the heights of people, I've seen the hosts doing this loads of times. Especially the hosts and the entrance to Blue fire and Silverstar.Europa are doing more park wide improvments this closed season and have a new dark attraction for 2011. Can't wait to go back there, love the place!

Ok so this is random but I read this...Now feel free to call me stupid, if it's not true, but I've never been so I have no idea :) *And if it is true, then blimey, cos my brother went there in Year 8!* *Feels silly for not knowing*

They check heights but it's not in a "lets embarress someone by pulling them over , ramming a stick into their head" kind of way but in a very discrete way. They also only check bars on Blue Fire, everything else is sit down and go, hencePosted ImageIn this country, we're absolutely shocked if our bar isn't checked on a Flying Jumbo ride.