Phantasialand

Cringle

Desperate to know what the other tunnel is for. Seems to twisty to be just for a footpath but part of my hopes there isn't another coaster as it might look too crammed in and not enough room for theming.

I'm certain Phantasialand can pull it all off though. I'm so excited for the next five years or so! New hotel, waterpark and more! Also looking forward to seeing which part of the park they knock down next! (Please be TotNH building)

Maus au Chocolat's ride system is the same as Toy Story Midway Mania...

A trackless dark ride at Phantasialand would be something amazing... But they need to remove Night Hawk and Hollywood Tour first, since that part of the park is bloody awful (not helped by everything else since then being next level stuff)...

Wouldn't be surprised if they were next on the chopping block, either that or Geisterschloss or Atlantis... Hell Night Hawk's building could become another completely internal area...

Agree with all your post, Benin.

Not sure if a trackless system is a bit too pricey for the park? I know they're loaded and all, but aren't trackless systems like Ratatouille and Mystic Manor horrendously expensive?

I'm not 100% sure how much the system alone costs... Ratatouille's price is boosted by the animation, music and voice-work all done by the same people involved in the film, and I'm not sure on Mystic Manor (though can't imagine Danny Elfman is cheap)...

I'm sure if they wanted it, they could get it (or something similar)...

Oh trackless? Replace Hollywood Tours with a trackless darkride. As for Nighthawk, what is the ride like?

Dull and never-ending...

I guess a dark ride is a real possibility for the theme park side of Phantasialand in the near future! Now they have Taron, they'll obviously wait a little while for another high thrill ride (like they always have done except for Black Mamba and Talocan a year apart) so a dark ride in the TotNH site would be fab. I still feel like another thrilling flat ride is needed though. They have Mystery Castle, Talocan, Wellenflug and I think that's it? (Minus the carousel)

Little update! More footers have been themed behind the transfer track building.

xVeCa8q.jpg

A Taron sign has been put up but annoyingly I can't quite figure out where!

oPlmwST.jpg

Some of the roofing for the village of Klugheim is almost ready to be placed! Looks fab <3

TYeXVLb.jpg

And the track that passes over the station building is now exposed fully!

5xxHBJB.jpg

That attention to detail just gets better and better.

Judging from the look of the Hollywood & Night Hawk, they do look quite dated, Hollywood looks old,dated and a strange cross between the great movie ride and River Caves at Blackpool (amongst using the same system as POTC) although looks to hold some charm to it, whilst Night a Hawk looks dull (unlike space mountain or Vogel Rock).

Whilst both are probably on the chopping block, they'll probably still have some years left, what with the upcoming hotel and water park coming, however chances are both will be gone by the time the next decade arrives.

Oh dear, so it seems this place has similar planning problems to Legoland uk & Chessington by the sounds.

Have apparently heard they did similar plans like this before or something, possibly even with a park expansion, but that was dropped because the locals weren't happy about it, so lets hope they can get around it.

Hopefully this won't restrict exciting future investments amongst the likes of Chiapas and what we've seen from Taron so far, but this could well become a major factor in the future. I hear their Splash Battle ride often receives noise complaints and like apparently.