Phantasialand

Cringle

Does anyone know why it even exists?

My first thought would of course be to use it when the park is heaving to try and increase throughput.  But when we went, the park was really quiet and queues never went above 30 minutes (and even then, Mystery didn't even go above 15 from what I remember...), which would sort of throw that theory out the window.

Yeah the short version of Mystery Castle is just disappointing... A real shame it even exists to be frank...

I also find Mamba, a bit dull... It's a real ride of two halves, as the inversions are all pretty fab, yet the constant turns after are just dull and repetitive... A shame cos it has all the right ingredients...

Rode Black Mamba again today as it was walk on... Still meh. It has a rattle the entire way round, and because it spends all of the time close to the ground, the effect is lost.

Understandable. I love Black Mamba though, I think it's a cracking ride. 

Winjas is fun but not polished. Has some areas of great theming, however some parts felt a bit dead. The pacing on both is good however and I like the layouts.

Agreed. I think Winjas just seems unfinished for some reason, like it was meant to be so much more. Disagree on pacing, the trick track completely kills it for me.

Yeah both days I went the queue for a Mystery Castle never went over 10 minutes, however yesterday they did the short cycle all day. On our second go on it yesterday, there was literally no queue yet the cycle was still cut in half. Annoying as like I said, I think the full ride is fab as it actually gives you something to compare the finale to.

I'd like to see something done with the indoor dark parts of winjas but I do actually think it's one of the best, if not the best spinner out there, and it definitely makes great use of its trick tracks. 

As a duelling coaster it doesn't work, however seperately they are 2 really fantastic rides.

I haven't been keeping up with this incredible looking ride, so I don't know much about this coaster. If anyone knows, why have they kept the wrapping over the track if they could just use a tarpaulin to protect it from any liquids and substances? And also what model coaster is this?

I haven't been keeping up with this incredible looking ride, so I don't know much about this coaster. If anyone knows, why have they kept the wrapping over the track if they could just use a tarpaulin to protect it from any liquids and substances? And also what model coaster is this?

It will be an Intamin coaster with multiple launches.

The reason for the covering is probably lay due to weather and protection during construction (I expect more rock to appear on this project).