Efteling

Cringle

I still think don't think that this coaster looks outstanding.  Sure, the theming is top notch but the actual ride looks far too short and I can't imagine it being any better than The Swarm in terms of coaster quality to be honest.  That probably sums up my opinion of dive coasters in general rather than this particular ride though.

I think it looks fab. So different to any other dive coaster <3

Aside from the obvious lack of turn before the lift hill, what actually makes the layout different from say, Oblivio?

Aside from the parts being in a different order of course... I wouldn't really say that this is pushing the Dive Machine concept any further than has already been done...

I meant the support structure is so unique and a lot of us were so excited when we first saw the artwork months ago. To me that's the sign of a good ride, something that makes you curious and excited.

I just love the detail. How all the theming seems to "work" and power the lift hill itself. Everything about this ride feels magical, well at least to me it does anyway. 

Whilst the ride isnt pushing the boundary on Dive Machines, it has given a nice shove in the standard for theming rides (especially B&M's). From the highly articulated station to the lift structure which is the first kind of that theming I've ever seen in that form.

Baron will likely be another great coaster at the park which will differ from the park's other coasters (even Pyphon).

On a lighter note, Wikipedia suggest there will be another major ride on its way in a few years in the form of a dark ride (but that's Wikipedia though).

Please. Please! Now, I love Efteling. It's wonderful.

But Alpengeist has a themed lift hill support structure.

And Black Mamba is an incredibly themed B&M.

This might well be magical and beautiful - it truly is - but it's not the first time this has been done.

:)

I like to set the standards high you see. I'm often told how well themed I am.

Another testing video from the weekend:

http://youtu.be/r3eQGezSwZE

Loooooooopings.nl have also confirmed that there will be TWO pre-show rooms, the second of which will have the animatronic... Apparently there will be an English translation in the first room and some English lines too, which shows how the park has finally realised that we're ignorant British people and don't understand any of their story driven attractions...

:wub:

It looks so beautiful. I envy anyone who's riding this in the coming weeks (you know who you are).

That attention to detail is superb and those nice fences do add a great finishing touch to the attraction.

Why does that facade remind me of Europa Park?

This is like an extreme opposite equivalent of Saw (awaits bashing or criticism quoting)