TPM Hit London! Sunday 7th December!

MikeC

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All!Just making an official topic for the planned trip on Sunday 7th December to London. In a nutshell the plan is (AFAIK) to meet at London Waterloo at around 11:00am. From there on go on the Annual Pass battering with the usual Tussauds, Dungeons and possibly the London Eye. After that go for a meal in Nandos. Do tell me if I forgot anything!

TPM London Meet!Where: LondonTime: 11.15am, meet at Waterloo outside Smiths, clockside.What are we doing: Going around London! Pointless telling you when we're doing it, but probably doing a mix of Dungeons, Madame Tussauds (we'll try and skip the planetarium show, Aardman can suck my balls if they don't like it), perhaps the Eye and then wonder down to NAMCO Arcade for arcadeness and there is McDonalds (where my discount card will dutifully be whored out) if anyone wants something quick to eat. Other than that we can do whatever else anyone wants to do. Nandos probably about 4pm, best to hit Gloucester Road for that one, the O2 is pretty crap tbh.If anyone has any suggestions, post in here. And to get around London via train/tube/tram/bus/slave then you'll need a Zone 1-6 Travelcard, which I believe is about £2 for Child and £4 for Adults, off peak which is when we'll be traveling.Cheers! :DAttendees:SebastianMr LeslieMarcus +1 (Maybe)Ian