Random

Phill

At 7.00 a taxi will be picking me up and heading to Heathrow. From there I will be going to Orlando :) I will post plenty of pictures on my facebook, clicksy.Bye everyone!

Byee Professor X! :DOn another note, I HATE people. What part of STAND BACK FROM THE PLATFORM EDGE being repeated 3 times do people not understand?!

FROM MY HOMIE TO MY ONLY TPM. NAAAA NAAAA NAIIIIIIII

HAHA typical skunks :) And you forget, theres ALWAYS gonna be Family Guy to watch on mondays! So don't get your hopes down! Speaking on a matter of TV both the inbetweenrs and waterloo road series have finished now, which is a shame.

HAHA typical skunks :) And you forget, theres ALWAYS gonna be Family Guy to watch on mondays! So don't get your hopes down! Speaking on a matter of TV both the inbetweenrs and waterloo road series have finished now, which is a shame.

YES! I'm not the only one that watches the Inbetweeners!Have you seen the Thorpe Park episode? Too much of Stealth :/

I'm having quite a random day today, and I have designed a ride that I would like to share with you. It's called The Apprentice: You're Fired, and it is a Fabbri Mega Drop. Riders will hear the boardroom theme as they are rising to the top. When they get to the top, and the gondola stops, riders will hear Sir Alan's voice saying. "I let you on this ride, because I liked the look of you. But it turns out you're no bloody good. And for that reason.... You're Fired!". After "You're Fired", the gondola will drop. This is my all time dream of how a Mega Drop should be themed! :P.

Oh my, the very thought of that makes me cringe, but it would be fantastic. Nick and Margaret would HAVE to feature somewhere.

Yes, definitely :P.And the exit gates could be themed as a taxi cab, so as the gondola gradually slows down and stops, it looks like the taxi is waiting to take you away :P.

Did anyone watch Britain's got Talent last night?It was really obvious that Susan Boyle was going to go through, and same with Diversity, I thought Sue Son should have gone through, mabye they should have put her in a different group to give her a better chance, becuase I think most people knew it was going to be Susan Boyle and Diversity going through.I voted for Nick Hell, what a legend :P

Did anyone watch Britain's got Talent last night?It was really obvious that Susan Boyle was going to go through, and same with Diversity, I thought Sue Son should have gone through, mabye they should have put her in a different group to give her a better chance, becuase I think most people knew it was going to be Susan Boyle and Diversity going through.I voted for Nick Hell, what a legend :P

OFC Susan will win, she's been hyped up soo much by the press, what she on about? They said 'You had some nerves tonight' and she replied 'What Nerves?' ,when she started she went really off note. So full of herself, Diversity FTW! And another rant, how they put through Darth Jackson and others over fantastic acts like the young drummer!

Well the last act of the night ALWAYS gets through so you can pretty more guarantee that the last act of the night will be the most hyped about or best shall I say.And I agree I'll be suprised if Susan Boyle doesn't win xDFlawless were amazing tonight though! Really stood out!

Flawless were amazing tonight though! Really stood out!

Agreed. I really can't decide at the moment between Diversity and Flawless. Diversity has that comic edge which I love, but on the other hand, Flawless seem to be slightly more slick and in-sync with each other. It really is a tough decision at this stage.

Agreed. I really can't decide at the moment between Diversity and Flawless. Diversity has that comic edge which I love, but on the other hand, Flawless seem to be slightly more slick and in-sync with each other. It really is a tough decision at this stage.

Yeah nor can I, from the facebook polls it seems as if Diversity is the more popular of the two but then again thats only based on facebook results. I do love the diversity aspect of diversity and how they all work together to create a brilliant dance act, but as you saw Flawless were amazingly ain sync and had some amazing moves! This is gonna be a very interesting saturday night final :P I guess at the end of the day itl decide on the performance on the night.

how they put through Darth Jackson and others over fantastic acts like the young drummer!

He will come back next year like George Sampson, he is that good in a year imagine how good he will be next year.Oh and I don't really like Diversity or Flawless but if I had to choose it would be Diversity.