Random

Phill

Do you know about Alfonso?http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...gid=74504576470Join his appreciation group today and become a fan of the THORPE PARK ledgend xD

I think he is a great guy, really kind and brightens up the SAW queue line (ironically, the exactly opposite of what the staff should do there) but he is a great member of staff. However, are you sure this isn't some sort of cyber bullying or won't lead to cyber bullying?

Well I'm back from my vacation, and what a fun time I had!Now I'm back in england though, I've a horrible head ache from being on the plain and it won't go away!. How do you all deal with head aches?, what advice can you give me to try and get rid of it

Erm... Take a break from the computer :angry2:Eat healthy, drink water, sleep might help, or just go get some fresh air tbh.

I just wanted to say that I secretly think Thorpe is the best theme park in the entire world and even though you can go and have stealth, Colossus, saw, slammer, samurai, loggers, rumba, banana ride and carousel all closed at the same time, it easily beats Alton Towers is the UK's best theme park.That is because I am a Thorpe fanboy.

I just wanted to say that I secretly think Thorpe is the best theme park in the entire world and even though you can go and have stealth, Colossus, saw, slammer, samurai, loggers, rumba, banana ride and carousel all closed at the same time, it easily beats Alton Towers is the UK's best theme park.

I think there might be a bit of sarcasm there, I'm just not sure. :huh:

I just think it's great that even when heavily drunk I can still spell Colossus correctly, a word which many, (MANY), people have failed to do. :D In fact the only wrongly spelled word is the is.. it's supposed to be an as :D

arrr, poor marky's got a hang over :huh: (got the marky from James) :D It's random for a random poll :D