Random

Phill

I don't know if anyone can help me here, but I'll ask anyway. I've got a French and Spanish speaking exam on Monday and Wednesday, for which I need to learn a 200 word presentation for each, and around the answers to around 40 questions. The thing is, I put in loads of time and effort to learn them, but I don't really have a effective technique. I must have put in around 4 hours for each overall, yet I have only learnt the french presentation in that time. Does anyone have a successful learning technique, that is quite quick as well? :lol:Many thanks, Paul.

I don't know if anyone can help me here, but I'll ask anyway. I've got a French and Spanish speaking exam on Monday and Wednesday, for which I need to learn a 200 word presentation for each, and around the answers to around 40 questions. The thing is, I put in loads of time and effort to learn them, but I don't really have a effective technique. I must have put in around 4 hours for each overall, yet I have only learnt the french presentation in that time. Does anyone have a successful learning technique, that is quite quick as well? :lol:Many thanks, Paul.

IDEAS TO HELP:1. I usually keep writing out what I am going to say.2. Look, Cover, Check.3. Say out loud to yourself.4. Revise with a frend in which you will actually do revision! :lol: 5. Ask your teacher for help after the lesson or after school. (You will be surprised how much help you will get when you are one - to - one with your subject teacher).I know these works as I am just finishing my G.C.S.E.'s and these techniques are effective to me.Hope this helps Paul!Keith.

Just brought No Limits and don't have a blinkin clue how it works! loolAny help?

I'm on it all the time :Pin editor mode to add track you go to the 'add vertex and segment'then you can choose the type of track you want it to be by going into 'segment' at the top, it should give you track, station, lift, transport and brake as options.you can choose how to view your track by clicking on the different view buttons (side, front, back or birds eye view) its compicated at first but practice makes perfect :)make sure you save your tracks in your no limits, track folder so you can view it in simulator :)

I'm on it all the time :(in editor mode to add track you go to the 'add vertex and segment'then you can choose the type of track you want it to be by going into 'segment' at the top, it should give you track, station, lift, transport and brake as options.you can choose how to view your track by clicking on the different view buttons (side, front, back or birds eye view) its compicated at first but practice makes perfect :)make sure you save your tracks in your no limits, track folder so you can view it in simulator :)

Lol cheers mate :PDont worry I found a pretty good utube video so its just getting used to everything now. How the hell do I enter the operating rides mode in the simulator though? Lol I've tried all the f10 buttons etc, none of them doing the trick for me.

Lol cheers mate :)Dont worry I found a pretty good utube video so its just getting used to everything now. How the hell do I enter the operating rides mode in the simulator though? Lol I've tried all the f10 buttons etc, none of them doing the trick for me.

to enter this mode you press f11then to open/close restraints I think its f9 and to open/close the gates its f10then enter to dispatch the train :)

to enter this mode you press f11then to open/close restraints I think its f9 and to open/close the gates its f10then enter to dispatch the train :)

Lol yeah I've tried, I press "ride ....." and then press f11 and it doesn't do anything just stays onride :) . When I press the enter button it says switch to manual dispatch first but my computer won't let me get there. Bloody annoying! lol, keyboard seems to be working fine and eveyrthing so I don't think its a keyboard fault, lol.