Random

Phill

It's quite quiet because people have GCSE's and most of the people, who used to be on the forums aren't anymore.

I have G.C.S.E. exams. In fact I have one tomorrow! I have 3 left! But I usually come on here when having a break and I am not revising gone 11pm otherwise you probably will not remember anything anyway!But I love TPM which I know sounds really sad but ohwell! :)

Well at about 11:40pm my plane landed back home at Gatwick airport :P Had a great 2 weeks in Portugal!Grr took bloody ages getting through arrivals though! didn't ger home til about 1am!The news about Michael Jackson was sad and shocking :(And there's a spider in my room :) not a big one (thank goodness!!) but it has a big ass. Reminds me of a black widow spider...actually I read a month or two ago about a spider similar to the black widow that is now in the UK! =O But it's not deadly, and either way I'm sure it's just a normal spider in my room.It's acting really weird...it keeps going back and forth manically...ok this is freaking me out!Mosquitos any day! Cos if you have the right stuff you can easily repel the buggers. But there's no stopping spiders...and if you throw them out they find their way back!Think I should go to sleep now :)

Yep, about 3 hours.NO NOONE ****ING KNOWS SO STOP ****ING ASKING

Calm down, he wasn't asking for queue times on the day he was asking for aproximate queue times during the week its not a problem, I have no idea what the queues have been like but probally not as bad as Thorpe.Have a great time Paul.