Random

Phill

What does everyone think of Ring Racer?the new 'worlds fastest coaster' in Nurburgring.I dont think it looks that good apart from the launch.

I don't like it. It has a fast launch and then, after it just reaches maximum speed, it breaks! What a waste of speed and momenntum. They should have done a Rita-ish ride layout instead.

I was supposed to go Paintballing today, and was supposed to meet mates at 09:00 but train was delayed. Some person I asked gave me the wrong directions and had me at this paintballing place, which there were 3.I didn't bother going in the end and the worst part my friend whose 18th it is, told us the place is 5 minutes away.

I was walking up Guildford High Street yesterday, and if I'd have been a little further on, I'd have actually seen this happen:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/8161870.stmHowever I wasn't far enough up the high street to see it happen - I heard 3 or 4 large bangs, and when I looked down the passage, saw a large sledge hammer on the ground and someone running off down the passage towards North Street.

the amount of people at thorpe park talking about rita going 100mph and it being faster then stealth was amazing, I must have over heard about 12 conversations in depth charge, stealth and tidal waves queueline.

Alton are so ashamed that it only goes 60mph that the don't put it on their website, it just says 0-100 in 2 secs.