Random

Phill

Has anyone seen the 'SAW - The Ride' video on the wwwTHORPEPARKcom Youtube channel? I just watched it for the first time, and really enjoyed it actually. I think it advertises the coaster as 'the scariest coaster in the world' well, and really captures the atmosphere of the ride. If I hadn't ridden or seen the ride before, that video would be enough to get my adrenaline pumping. One of the best ride videos I've seen.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaO2Y9khW64

Has anyone seen the 'SAW - The Ride' video on the wwwTHORPEPARKcom Youtube channel? I just watched it for the first time, and really enjoyed it actually. I think it advertises the coaster as 'the scariest coaster in the world' well, and really captures the atmosphere of the ride. If I hadn't ridden or seen the ride before, that video would be enough to get my adrenaline pumping. One of the best ride videos I've seen.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaO2Y9khW64

That is one of the oldest videos ever made.

Your post is both pointless and wrong at the same time. It's an amazing video, why they didn't just cut that down a bit and make it the TV advert instead bemuses me, since it's probably the best piece of Saw: The Ride advertising (or any advertising) they ever made.

Despite the fact there are 6 videos older than it..

Your post is both pointless and wrong at the same time. It's an amazing video, why they didn't just cut that down a bit and make it the TV advert instead bemuses me, since it's probably the best piece of Saw: The Ride advertising (or any advertising) they ever made.

I agree with you, however, it isn't really what most people would call a TV ad. And flipping RCT screams...

That's why I said one of

It isn't though, it's one of the newest videos they've posted since they're haven't been many since...And if he's just seen it for the first time why does it even matter? Everyone was raving about it the first time they saw it, just because Paul was a little late doesn't mean he's not allowed to express his opinion on it without you biting his head off for it. If say, for example, someone posted a HQ video of Space Station Zero on ride from 20+ years ago, you'd probably be interested to see what it's like, and you'd probably want to be able to talk about it without someone moaning at you that it's 20 years old.

Saw an advert for The Vampire Diaries.One of the guys looks like the guy on Vampire's wall towards the front row queue where it says 1509. (If made into a cartoonish style :P)EDIT - Omg, I have just relise another reason why Vampire is mine! - 1509 - 15th September - My B'day :PQuite a sad moment lol! :D

Templeman on the Microsite, and your Birthday printed on the wall.I see a coincidental pattern emerging. :D