Random

Phill

List of all the rides, each one starts out with 5 points. eg...

Blah - 5Blah Inferno - 5Blah No Way Out - 5Blah's Fungles Safari - 5

You copy the list over and minus one point for one ride you dont like and add a point to a ride you do like. Then write at the bottom which one you added and which one you subtracted. eg...

Blah - 5Blah Inferno - 6Blah No Way Out - 5Blah's Fungles Safari - 4Blah Inferno +1Blah's Fungle Safari -1

Then you just have to wait 5 post before you can post again; prevents shpam. Once a ride reaches 0 it gets 'eliminated' from the list and all the rides are reset to 5 - and it begins all over again and again and again until there are like 2 left and then it gets nasty; like duels at dawn and crap *slaps marc with white glove*Hope that helps.

List of all the rides, each one starts out with 5 points. eg...

Blah - 5Blah Inferno - 5Blah No Way Out - 5Blah's Fungles Safari - 5

You copy the list over and minus one point for one ride you dont like and add a point to a ride you do like. Then write at the bottom which one you added and which one you subtracted. eg...

Blah - 5Blah Inferno - 6Blah No Way Out - 5Blah's Fungles Safari - 4Blah Inferno +1Blah's Fungle Safari -1

Then you just have to wait 5 post before you can post again; prevents shpam. Once a ride reaches 0 it gets 'eliminated' from the list and all the rides are reset to 5 - and it begins all over again and again and again until there are like 2 left and then it gets nasty; like duels at dawn and crap *slaps marc with white glove*Hope that helps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah thanks, I get it now :P

Don't ever try and be a smart ass, and spit off Slammer, it may come back, and splat back onto your face, and you revolve. It happened to me. Yay for S+S rides (Y)

Why did you do spit in the first place? Or were you showing off? Were you being a typical thorpe park stereotypical traveller child? The questions just keep on coming. :P

Hello there and greetings from The Holt School silence room. I have been sent to the silence room for refusing to roll down my sleeves of my longsleeve shirt in a room that was boiling. I am a lil bit angry but as theres no teacher, theres no detention. For once! So yeah goodbye I'm here for roughy 15 mins and then I've got an English lesson watching Shrek. Fun fun fun.

Silence Room! Roll down sleeves! :P Your school would hate me =]Posted ImageRolled up sleeves, untucked shirt, tucked in tie, open top button, no jumper, jewllery, headphones trainers... twatty smile.Most of the teachers at my school don't bother with me anymore. Although somtimes theres a chase down the corridoor.Just say your sleeves make you feel clostrophobic.