Random

Phill

Posted ImageThis was a burn wound that I applied using gelatine. Was also my first attempt so I was really proud! :D Gelatine is really cheap to buy though I would recommend adding a flavouring/ scent to it as the raw smell can be a bit much when on your face. It's really a bit disgusting and there isn't much flexibility, though I think it looks pretty neat. It could be adapted to help make it look more zombified! Scratch blood and colouring creams were also added to give the wound more depth.

Posted ImageThis was a burn wound that I applied using gelatine. Was also my first attempt so I was really proud! :D Gelatine is really cheap to buy though I would recommend adding a flavouring/ scent to it as the raw smell can be a bit much when on your face. It's really a bit disgusting and there isn't much flexibility, though I think it looks pretty neat. It could be adapted to help make it look more zombified! Scratch blood and colouring creams were also added to give the wound more depth.

That looks insane! Sorry I should have mentioned, I need this for tomorrow night, sorryyy :D

This was a burn wound that I applied using gelatine. Was also my first attempt so I was really proud! :D Gelatine is really cheap to buy though I would recommend adding a flavouring/ scent to it as the raw smell can be a bit much when on your face. It's really a bit disgusting and there isn't much flexibility, though I think it looks pretty neat. It could be adapted to help make it look more zombified! Scratch blood and colouring creams were also added to give the wound more depth.

That is so cool! I usually use mortitians wax for zombies, sometimes called skin putty (amoung other things) which you can put on your face smoot it down and cut chunks out of it! Makes your face look like it has a massive gash taken out of it! Or scar liquid is good, it pulls all your skin to make it look like scars :D

Do you ever do nice make up? Or is it all about the gore. :D

FIT :D

Ahh, haha. In that case, go for Andrew's idea. Drench yourself in fake blood! If you have any make- up then I'd darken the area around your eyes and blend it out into your skin.

I can't use any paint / fake blood as I have sensitive skin and causes nasty rashes :). Was going to dress up as The Hitcher but someone here got there quicker than me ;)