Random

Phill

Yup same ;) Click on the ad (don't worry, once the ad opens you can close it, it's not dodgy).

Yeah, embarassing fan video stuffs, but I did it yeaaaars ago (and you've all done it, or something similar) and they get a lot of views.May as well make people happy at the risk of being called a geek/fangirl ;)

Anyone else had emails like this?

* MANIHUB forums - Ellie question..‏From: Luke Wilson (illegalmind1@hotmail.com)Sent: 13 October 2010 09:56:33To: MeHi Ellite,Would you be interested in selling me a link in your signiture.I am the owner of UKthemepark.com and would like a link to my site from posts you have in maniahub.Thanks Luke

And not only did I get one for me... but I got a couple of others for different names to the same email account :S

* NOT JUNK - MANIHUB forums hi james...‏09:57From: Luke Wilson (illegalmind1@hotmail.com)Sent: 13 October 2010 09:57:31To: MeHi James,Would you be interested in selling me a link in your signiture.I am the owner of UKthemepark.com and would like a link to my site from posts you have in maniahub.Thanks Luke

* NOT Junk - MANIHUB forums, Please read‏From: Luke Wilson (illegalmind1@hotmail.com)Sent: 13 October 2010 09:58:57To: MeHi Lewi,Would you be interested in selling me a link in your signiture.I am the owner of UKthemepark.com and would like a link to my site from posts you have in maniahub.Thanks Luke

I also recieved an email like that.

Hi Max,Would you be interested in selling me a link in your signiture on the manihub forums, I see you got alot of posts, ill give you like a tena if you put my site in your sig.I am the owner of UKthemepark.com and would like a link to my site from posts you have in maniahub.Thanks Luke

My sig advertises my own website and I use it on a few forums so I find it rude that he asks me to do this. It's just as bad as another theme park asking Alton to advertise them on their own advertisement! If he wants to advertise his site he can create his own advertisement. There is no way of transferring £10 to my bank account anyway since I don't have a card yet.