Random

Phill

Throw water on him go on ooohhh pwease. I hear he's been having some issues mainly with ceilings recently? lol. On a brighter note happy birthday to not only Marc but also to Jack.

I didn't throw water in the end ;) lolCeiliings yes! It had to be him out of all the people hehe!This probs sounds really confusing to people who don't know what I'm on about but if I say I will be in trouble!

;) sexist. I know guys who clean aswell.

I meant like.. suddenly having the urge to uber clean sommet which is a tip.. like kitchen or bathroom or entire house. Dunno any guys who get that compulsion. I clean a lot, but because my work requires me to.. not at home though. Currently sitting around a landfill.

My room is such a tip its on youtube. Whoops. I cleaned my kitchen because there was gunk in the sink, mouldy stuff in the microwave. You get the point, I thought errr I will proberly die if I use the kitchen anymore so I cleaned it. Lol to the uncleaness of my house.

I climbed up a 45ft climbing wall, went across a few pieces of rope, wire etc etc All 40ft in the air.Whilst looking down at my friend and talking to her, thus making sure I dont freak out. I am very scared of heights and I actually managed to do it with out saying that I was going to die once. So I was all happy happy then I come home and some just like meh at me. Lovely world we live in hey?

Pah you're better than me.... I did one of them. I managed two steps and then nearly crapped myself as I realised it was either walk backwards or go all the way around the course. Screaming was of course involved.In other news I had my ear pierced today. Againnn. And now I am in pain. Owwww ;)

RANT TIME!GRR! If you buy a Mac, never do it through a 3rd party reseller, always get it from the Apple store. I'm getting so much grief it's unreal. I basically took my MacBook back in and asked for a repair, on some issues that can only be described as poor manufacturing. The case on the left side has risen up, so the casing is no longer sealed or flush, and the display backlight has gone weak in the corners. So I took it back to "Solutions Inc" (the 3rd party reseller) and they said they would send it away for a repair, she even demonstrated on a store MacBook, the very same two problems. So I was re-assured there would be no problems, after all I take insane care with my Apple things (ahem *I*Phill).So I waited, and week later, I got a phone call from a 3rd party Apple repair center. He basically told me I had dropped my MacBook, and they will not repair anything. I had to bite my lip as I knew that was damn right lie, and asked did he have the right one, cos I can assure you I have not dropped it. He said the repair will cost £300, and that a piece of metal inside is bent causing the problems, so he's bent it back. Urm I may be no computer engineer, but I know a piece of metal bent inside is not gonna cause the case to rise (which after researching, is from excessive heat caused by the machine) and for the display back light to be weak (which after researching to, is a known problem). Is he trying to take me for an idiot?So now I'v gotta go down there today, and try to argue my case. http://www.appledefects.com/wiki/index.php...rly_Sealed_Casehttp://www.appledefects.com/wiki/index.php...Display_QualityThese are both EXACTLY the same problems I am having, so how can they tell me its unique to my MacBook, and infact a staff member even showed me the same problems on the store MacBooks. The MacBook is 3 months old, so is entitled to the FREE repairs or exchange all electronic goods are entitled to. And even if it's impact, it's not by me, it's certainly not causing the problems. How do I know it wasn't dropped in store? Or on delivery? I only have his word. What a joke.

solutions inc., bournemouth high street yeah? I've heard they are a bit tight - I went all the way to Southampton for mine and I'm doing the same when I get my iphone. Some work mates have had awesome service from the s'oton apple store to the point where the replaced the top casing for free just cos it was dirty.