Random

Phill

Your post is the very definition of randomIt also reminds me of those Oscar acceptance speechs where they thank everyone they know including the kitchen sink for everything they have achieved.So on that note I want to wish Chelski good luck, hope Marc is having a great time at work, hope Jack enjoys selling photos, wishes Phil luck as he tries to get his mac fixed, wants Alex to buy me alcohol for this weekend (;)), is desperately hoping Ian isn't at nandos and wants to know if Cringle remembers the Tidal Wave late night rides at the April event two years ago.Woo!

Lol thanks yeah... didnt want to pass anyway *sulks*Only got one major though! On parallel park... then 6 minors lol.Got to wait until freaking August 18th til the next one though, the waiting list is ridiculous. Gonna check on cancellations though.Grrr... I wanna drive. lol.

Random outburst of painOOoouchhhhh!!! I can't feel my thumb, I don't like street signs now, I found out tonight that they're very sharp on the edge which causes severe bleeding. I'll have to be more careful of the street signs in future....

I've got one busy day tomorrow, Job interview at Barclays then I have to rush to Bromley so I can drive to West Wickham for my Driving Test, then I need to get back to Bromley and get to the job center and then finish it all off by attending a tutorial for for degree. I want to know when I can eat....

Well my MacBook back was sorted out, by the official Apple store. Solutions Inc can go choke.

To whom it may concern,I couldn't help but write something after reading this on your website."Quality support, speedier repairsA dedicated technical centre filled with geeks, trained by Apple to ensure you receive the finest support. Apple’s own audit (June 2007) found Solutions inc to offer both the fastest and the highest quality repairs of all Apple UK service centres."In my experiences with you, that's an outright lie. In my years of using Apple products, purchasing from Apple and 3rd parties such as yourself, I have never encountered such lack of care for ones customers. You have lied to me, sent me on wild goose chases, all so you can make an extra buck. I recently brought my MacBook back to one of your stores, to try and find a repair for the lifted casing and poor backlight on my notebooks screen. I was told that would be no problem, and it would be sent off to your repair centre. Oh, it would take two weeks. Not exactly speedy? But ok, I can handle that. Now the laptop is just under 9 weeks old, so is still protected by Apple's one year warranty. About a week and a half later we get a phone call from one of your staff at the centre, he told me that my MacBook had received impact damage, and they would not repair it. But the notebook had not received any damage, drops, falls, or anything. He then went on to say the repair would set us back £300. You're having a laugh right? We said no to the 'repair', and that we wanted it back. A few days later we got the MacBook back, nothing had been repaired, as promised, except some sexy new scratches across the lid. Yummy. Upset and unhappy with your decision, we decided to take it down to the official Apple store in Southampton for a second opinion. Seeing as we live in Poole, and purchased the laptop from your Bournemouth store, it was an inconvenience, as we had to get the train. They took the laptop in, and a couple of hours later we got a phone call asking us to come back. Now that's speedy, don't you think? Once back at the store, they told us there was no impact damage, and couldn't understand what your 'geeks' and 'trained Apple' guys were on about. The MacBook was repaired, which was something you couldn't do. So please answer me this. Why was it your guys got it wrong? Why would it cost £300 to fix something covered in my warranty? How many other people have you got it wrong with? How many other people have you charged unnecessarily? I look forward to your reply. Faithfully, Phillip CaudellLast time Solutions Inc Customer :-)