Puzzles & Riddles

Rich

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advice is correct.Lets up the stakes here!There once was an evil wizard. He took 3 woman from their homes and turned them into rose bushes that looked exactly alike. He put them in his garden. One of the woman had a husband and children and begged the wizard to let her see them. He agreed. At night, he brought the woman to her house. In the morning he came and took her home. One day the husband decided to go rescue her. So he snuck into the wizard's garden. He looked and looked at the 3 identical rose bushes trying to figure out which could be his wife. Suddenly, he knew the answer and he took his wife home. How did he know which rose bush was his wife?

Tommy cheated and receives a warn! :PJust to say this is for fun and if you cheat, you're only cheating yourself. :P At the end of the day you don't win anything.You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

A chicken is what I am after, but that will do!My first is in kendo but not in Olympics.My second is in hurdles and in hunting.My third is in bowman and in bowling.My fourth is in cycling and in golf.My fifth is in flying and not in swimming.My last is in running and not in dancing.My whole is a sport.What am I?

Kung Fu :P :P :P :P ;)You are standing outside of a room. The door to the room is closed. Inside the room is a light bulb. Outside of the room there are 3 light switches. One turns on the bulb, the other two are useless. You can turn the switches on and off as many times as you like, but you can only enter the room once to check. You cannot see underneath the door or through a keyhole. The only way to see inside the room is by opening the door.How can you figure out which switch turns on the light bulb?