Puzzles & Riddles

Rich

You turn on one switch and leave it on for a while. You then turn that one off and turn on another. Then - enter the room. You go to see if a bulb is warm, if its is - then its the first. If a bulb is on, then its obviously the second and if neither of those, its the switch you didnt use. It makes sense in my head - dont know if I'm right though :)I expect you'll find this easy, but its all I can think of...Jane's mother has three daughters. One is called April, another May - what is the name of the third daughter?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niether. If it is a lie, then what you said would be true, ut then it would be a lie, etc. etc.A man lives on the top floor (floor 50) of a block of flats. Everyday, he takes the lift down to the bottom floor to go to work. However, when he returns from work, he uses the lft to go to the 20th floor, then uses the stairs for the rest of the way. He wasn't overweight and wanted to do more exercise and he lift could always reach the top floor. So why did he do so?

Ohh this is a good one-Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

Ah... I was asked this one a while back. The answer is he is a window cleaner and was on the OUTSIDE of the building, he then went through into the building and landed on the floor.What is as big as you, but doesn't weigh anything at all?

Lol yep well done :)That would be your shadowA black dog stands in the middle of an intersecton in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?

I knew that one, although I used a black rabbit when I told it. :)Anyway..... :PA man and a women have been happily married for 10 years... yet haven't seen each other for 5 years. They are in perfect health and neither are blind or deaf. They both live in the same town and have two kids aged 3 and 8 years.How is it possible that they haven't seen each other?

• 4 weeks later...

She asked for a glass of water as she had hiccups but when the man pulled out the shotgun he scared her so her hiccups went away! It's gotta be!!!I got one!Some one was murdered at Joe’s Bar & Grill on a Sunday afternoon. The police interviewed the suspects and got their alibis. They were: Cook: was cutting celery Manager: was getting mail Bartender: was filling the beer coolerCocktail Waitress: was cutting fruitPaul the Regular: was reading the paperThe police arrested the murderer with no problem at all. Who was the murderer and how did the police know so easily?