Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Hahah that really is proper funny that the effects are only working part time after being fixed less than a week ago!

They could have just been turned off? Unsure why but sometimes they do just seem to turn off once in a while (if they are in a phase when they're working anyway that is).

Nemesis and Inferno are two VERY similar B&M inverters.It's great that Merlin are putting a lot of effort into Thorpe, effects on Nemesis: Inferno being renewed, speeding up Nemesis and I think other rides (Nemesis feels great now with the extra push). Saw is a big hit and I've heard (not sure how reliable the source is) that Colossus could be in store for a repainting, the theming and coaster itself has definitely seen better days and the rust and wear on the paint doesn't look nearly as good as it did back in '02.

Nemesis and Inferno are two VERY similar B&M inverters.It's great that Merlin are putting a lot of effort into Thorpe, effects on Nemesis: Inferno being renewed, speeding up Nemesis and I think other rides (Nemesis feels great now with the extra push). Saw is a big hit and I've heard (not sure how reliable the source is) that Colossus could be in store for a repainting, the theming and coaster itself has definitely seen better days and the rust and wear on the paint doesn't look nearly as good as it did back in '02.

where has inferno been speeding up??now thorpe need to get inferno's water feature back and stealth's smoke!

I hate it when people conpare Nemesis Inferno to Nemesis at Alton Towers.They are two completely different rides!

Are you having a laugh?
Are you having a laugh? They ARE completely different. The only similarites are their names and the fact that they're B&M Inverters.Inferno is a more traditional style with a main drop followed by the a loop, zero-g roll etc. Nemesis really doesn't have a main drop and it certainly isn't at the beginning. Inferno peaks early and gradually decreases in speed whereas Nemesis builds up speed and doesn't reach it's top speed until the middle of the ride. Then you're forgetting that Nemesis is hidden in a pit, Inferno is in plain site. Different themes, layout, colour scheme.If you were shown a picture of Nemesis and a picture of Inferno and didn't know the name of them, you can EASILY tell they are completely different coasters.Anyway good news about the mist, I hope that although they don't look like they were on all day yesterday that they keep them on as much as possible, especially for my next visit. :)

Are you having a laugh?Are you having a laugh? They ARE completely different. The only similarites are their names and the fact that they're B&M Inverters.Inferno is a more traditional style with a main drop followed by the a loop, zero-g roll etc. Nemesis really doesn't have a main drop and it certainly isn't at the beginning. Inferno peaks early and gradually decreases in speed whereas Nemesis builds up speed and doesn't reach it's top speed until the middle of the ride. Then you're forgetting that Nemesis is hidden in a pit, Inferno is in plain site. Different themes, layout, colour scheme.If you were shown a picture of Nemesis and a picture of Inferno and didn't know the name of them, you can EASILY tell they are completely different coasters.Anyway good news about the mist, I hope that although they don't look like they were on all day yesterday that they keep them on as much as possible, especially for my next visit. :)

Omg! Someone who actually sees they are different!e.g.Nemesis Inferno has a drop into a volcano. Nemesis starts with a lift hill.Nemesis Inferno 1st inversion is a loop. Nemesis' 1st is a corkscrew.Nemesis Inferno is red and Nemesis is white.Nemesis Inferno is not in a whole where Nemesis is!Apart from being manufactured by B&M and a B&M, there is not really anything to say that they are simular!

Not going to lieI HAVE HAD A PRIVATE RIDE ON NEMESIS INFERNO!Okay I'm sure someone else has but it was pretty cool. It was me and 3 of my mates all of us on the front - only ones on it.- We were told to come back a little later as the park had just opened and the woman said it might be like 30 minutes- We waited and 2 minutes later - it opened- Everyone else had gone away so we were the first ones on- The people behind us were only coming into the station area when the floor was loweringPretty cool huh?

Not going to lieI HAVE HAD A PRIVATE RIDE ON NEMESIS INFERNO!Okay I'm sure someone else has but it was pretty cool. It was me and 3 of my mates all of us on the front - only ones on it.- We were told to come back a little later as the park had just opened and the woman said it might be like 30 minutes- We waited and 2 minutes later - it opened- Everyone else had gone away so we were the first ones on- The people behind us were only coming into the station area when the floor was loweringPretty cool huh?

Thats not really a private ride is it its just a ride with no one else on it.

but the water feature still is not working ;)

It has been occasionally this year, although I think that the effects in the tunnel were far more crucial to improving ride experience, although even the little effects do make a difference. Hopefully now that the major effects have been up and running, the smaller ones will also receive the same treatment.