Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Whenevr I've been lately lots of the rides definetely clear out at the end of the day! Its silly to say rides are packed all day, because... there not. Rides such as Stealth and Nemesis for example are always a lot quieter towards the start of the day whilst Saw and Colossus are busy, this seems to even out around mid-day and the last few visits I've had including bank holiday monday there have been points in the day where Colossus is near enough walk on. Rush always seems to be a lot quieter towards the end of the day and I've even managed to go round and ride it about 3 times in the space of 5 minutes on relatively busy days. Its all about planning your day which definetely effects it. Rides like Saw will proberly stay busyish unless of a shut down all day because well its new.

Yea , the rides que's are definatley affected by the time of day etc. But even so the past few times I've been , sometimes not even on a paticularly busy day, all the rides are packed all day , yea some rides have shorter que's at times but nowhere near as low as you've stated. You must be the lucky one :):D

Now you say that...I haven't really seen Rush having a massive queue this season at all out of the 8 times I have been.

same here..and last year almost every time I went it was over an hour.I also remember a few years ago riding Colossus at the end of the day 4-8 times in a row at the end of the day... you cant do that anymore :) its too crowded

Ah so you mean I might actually like Nemesis Inferno next time I ride it :) ? Actually I doubt a few lights and mist are going to change my opinion of a mediocre ride

Well, if your one of those people that has been knocked backwards by a cheap roller coaster, some UV blacklights, a couple of swinging-or most likely probably not blades, some air blasters and a bumpy ass ride that is Saw. Then no, Nemesis Inferno will be as rubbish as you remember.For a lot of other people, it will demonstrate how great a high quality, no gimmick coaster can be.

Yea!, I remember the good ol' days of riding Slammer in pitch black with loads of empty seats. Also is it me or does Thorpe not get quieter in the closing hour/ couple of hours anymore? It used to be where it was almost walk on for things in the last bit of the day.

I would disagree with this, we went to FN last year and in the last hour went on Samurai, Colossus, Nemesis and Detonator. The park cleared out a lot around 8 compared to how full it was all day.That said though, I think I might buy a fastrack for this year. And I would LOVE to see Inferno with the new effects in the dark ^^ it should add a lot to the experience.

Well, if your one of those people that has been knocked backwards by a cheap roller coaster, some UV blacklights, a couple of swinging-or most likely probably not blades, some air blasters and a bumpy ass ride that is Saw. Then no, Nemesis Inferno will be as rubbish as you remember.For a lot of other people, it will demonstrate how great a high quality, no gimmick coaster can be.

I totally agree. Inferno is easily my favourite of the Thorpe four and the return of the effects only enhances the ride.

I was unsure how much Nemesis Inferno's effects would make, but in the end they really do make a difference. I had the best few rides I've ever had on it with being able to ride it with all the effects working for the first time.

The mist effects in the tunnel are amazing :D Seriously, theres so much mist I couldnt breath in the tunnel lolAlthough the mist in the queue is really annoying :) it kept spraying in the wind and its COLD! lol :D

There wasn't too much mist in the queue-line when I went last, although it was there. It did make a difference, and definitely created a more atmospheric queueing experience! :D

oh yeahh.. this is a nemesis topic :D I think we should get back on topic :)

Good Idea :D. To be honest, I think they should add some sort of dispatch announcement in the station, like on Colossus. (Or when it used to be on Colossus, "Please stand clear, the gates are about to close. You're ride on Colossus is about to begin etc".) I think something like this would go very well with Nemesis Inferno.

Good Idea :). To be honest, I think they should add some sort of dispatch announcement in the station, like on Colossus. (Or when it used to be on Colossus, "Please stand clear, the gates are about to close. You're ride on Colossus is about to begin etc".) I think something like this would go very well with Nemesis Inferno.

yeah that would be good although I think I might spoil the atmosphere.I love the music on nemesis :D

The Inferno theme is good at the very start with the volcano and I love how it drops out of the volcano.Samurai - the theme isn't that superb. It just looks a bit like one of those samurai weapons.I do agree that the theming of Colossus is good but I don't really understand what is it - Aztec kind of thing??

The Inferno theme is good at the very start with the volcano and I love how it drops out of the volcano.Samurai - the theme isn't that superb. It just looks a bit like one of those samurai weapons.I do agree that the theming of Colossus is good but I don't really understand what is it - Aztec kind of thing??

We were discussing the themes (music), not theming, but oh well. I do like the Volcanic Nemesis Inferno theming, and I do love the Colossus theming as well.