Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Korikon, the pictures posted are pictures of Nemesis Inferno back in 2003. But recently the effects on Inferno have been gradually re-appearing, like the mist, red lights and water effects etc. :)

Yeah I knew when the pictures were from, but someone said they have the red lights back so I assumed they'd have got it looking similar to back then.Glad to see some of the theming coming back, it improved the rides loads.

Just little touches like that might not seem a great deal, but they definitely make a huge difference to the ride experience.

100% true paul! I am looking foward even more to riding Nemesis Inferno if it is going to have amazing effects that are probably new to be as the reliability of effects at THORPE PARK is... lets say....Poor! :)

I am not going back til Fright Night, but I'd love to see those effects on the ride still in place during the dark. Should be great.

During Fright Nights the lights are blue I think. That is if Nemesis Inferno keeps the 'Hell Frozen Over' theme this year.

A similar thing happened this time last year. The odd effect around the park was fixed, if I remember correctly it was the inferno geysers and stealth smoke? These lasted a reasonable amount of time, as in, a couple of months. I'll be cliche and say "WON'T BE LONG TILL ITS BROKEN!" with the effects fixed as of late, but its most likely the truth.

Awesome work Thorpe in getting the mist going again on Inferno. The tunnel mist in particular is such an important effect and I'm glad its been fixed. The fact that they have gone to the lengths to get the geiser mist going again near the top of the volcano fills me with hope to other effects at the park. :P

Hope so but this is Thorpe Park we are talking about :P.

Well people would have said that if anyone had even hinted at the idea of effects being fixed. But now they've gone and proved people wrong and fixed nearly all the Nemesis Inferno effects, including one which hasn't been working for years!