Stealth

Dan_Rush

One train hasn't been used for months though, because it's the "rollback train" - not sure which one it is?

train 2if you look carefully in the workshop-you can see its base and weels on the side track being repaired.the seats,restraints and everything else has been removed.its been like that for months now

THORPE PARK have now been saying that no rollbacks will happen at all, this is very wrong, there was a rollback yesterday and two that I know of since they "stopped them"

When have Thorpe ever said there will be no rollbacks? =s With the hot weather Stealth operates better, exactly the same as rides like it across the world.

THORPE PARK have now been saying that no rollbacks will happen at all, this is very wrong, there was a rollback yesterday and two that I know of since they "stopped them"

You are correct. I have discussed this here before on the forum, and in a nutshell, preventing rollbacks is impossible, no matter what they do to Stealth. Tweak it, change the wheels, balance levelling - whatever, a rollback is still possible. If Thorpe think rollbacks are a thing of the past then they need to get their heads out of the clouds and see reality. They will happen. I know Stealth don't want them to happen ever, but it's impossible.I apologise for getting on my high horse about this, but it's something the park need to understand.Thorpe think they've got problems. Ha! Just think of poor old Kingda Ka and Top Thrill Dragster across the pond.

Could someone link me to where Thorpe Park has expressly said that rollbacks on Stealth will never happen again...

Yes, people have mentioned before that they have heard it from staff etc, but is this statement actually in writing from Thorpe Park?I think Thorpe know that rollbacks can and will still happen, although they may have tried what they can to prevent them.

Last August I saw 8 rollbacks in one day... one of the trains (train 2) was far slower than the other. I was on a run where it sat at the top for good 5 seconds, creaping (barely moving), sadly it made it over... We got a cheer because it made it how it did...I just wish I rocked that car now... I was at the back so it would of been piss easy. I remember later on that day we got half the train to "rock it" on the way up. It slowed right up...but made it again :)