Stealth

Dan_Rush

Well, if you guys liked it so much, fingers crossed the marketing team will get together and go in with Kinda Bueno and can put stickers all over the Saw cars and funny posters all in the queueline and station.

I love Kinder Bueno.Mark fully supports any Kinder sponsorship at Thorpe of any kind. Shove it all over Tidal Wave, that's beyond saving these days!

They should have free chocolate in the queue for Tidal Wave.I mean jeez - what does Shower gel have anything to do with tidal wave?I've gotta say that kinder probably won't sponsor Stealth or SAW or anyhting really.The Kinder Bueno Ride (previously known as Stealth) - Doesn't have the same ring to it ;)orKinder Bueno Stealth (like ribena rumba rapids) - :PThey need sponsorship from something that begins with S.

They need sponsorship from something that begins with S.

That will curse it!

They should have free chocolate in the queue for Tidal Wave.

Why?

what does Shower gel have anything to do with tidal wave?

Because when you are on the ride you get a shower of water you might want some shower gel to get yourself clean since you are already wet ;), anyway shower gel has more to do with Tidal Wave than chocolate.