SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Everything has been going wrong since I booked the tickets for friday.. I've even been having bad dreams about it - which, dreaming about TP, is worrying enough - SAW being closed on the day would really top it off. :ninja:

I think SAW might be open by Friday. I'm no phsycic, but I think they are

fixing the swinging blades that are not working

. I don't think it will be a very long delay.

Rapids were open, SAW broke down for about 20mins, Rumba had all of its features working apart from the shower.

That thing's definately buggered, it's not worked for ages now!There's some great pics of Saw on Theme UK, don't know if anyone's seen them?Also, slightly off-topic I know, but I couldn't help but notice that Rush's old wheels under Inferno's station have now gone!

And by the way they would still have to pay the saff regardless of weather the shop is open or not, They are in the hours they are supposed to be working so they have to by law get paid :ninja:

Not if the said staff are sent home. The Saw shop will be closed with the ride as they would want to keep the island clear of guests, if people hang around the area more often that not as soon as it begins testing large crowds will gather and get hopes up that the ride may be opened.

Also, slightly off-topic I know, but I couldn't help but notice that Rush's old wheels under Inferno's station have now gone!

If it's off topic then why post it here? They have been moved, that's what happens with objects.

Thank you for going back on topic, keep it this way please guys.I still don't see how Rumba's shower has got anything to do with Saw, for the record Theme Park bloke, it's not stuffed, H&S want it off as it caused people to stand up in the boats to avoid it.Anyway keep on topic!