SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Saw opened for a bit today, only to break down almost instantly with guests stuck on the lift hill.To be honest, although I try and stick up for Thorpe Park, it really is getting a bit pathetic now.And what's the point in advertising a ride on TV that is very likely to be closed when a guest arrives? It just means more annoyed guests. Not only did Saw break, but Nemesis got stuck on the lift hill with guests on board for around an hour! Colossus also got stuck on its lift hill. Stealth was frequently rolling back. X:// was closed for part of the day. Slammer got stuck for a while with guests on board. And Flying Fish was broken for a large part of the day. I just don't think Thorpe Park should be encouraging guests to come when it is clearly struggling to keep its' rides working correctly (for whatever reason this is) as it will only lead to its reputation worsening. :DOh, and Saw was not testing after the breakdown, even towards the end of the day, so I can only assume that it will likely not be open tomorrow.