SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I was there on that date and I remeber that queue lol it was terrible. :D Thats the worst I have seen it since its opened and that day it reached 3 hours just over thats ridicoulous (sorry cant spell) lol but yh it was very bad !! :o

fastrack could be very useful now but with saw eating up all the ques wont the other rides que be quite short.

fastrack could be very useful now but with saw eating up all the ques wont the other rides que be quite short.

well yesturday was very bad its only because of the easter holidays though its always a bad time to go this time of year but hopefully when the kids go back to school it will calm down so much!!But it will back to saw and everything being short queues :o:D

I was there on that date and I remeber that queue lol it was terrible. :D Thats the worst I have seen it since its opened and that day it reached 3 hours just over thats ridicoulous (sorry cant spell) lol but yh it was very bad !! :o

When I went on the first saturday of half term, the que was three and a half hours! It went right up to the end of the bridge :D But when I went on the tuesday after it opened, I got on it 6 times in a row! There was no que at all.

Ive got a picture of the queueline on the 7th and I think it maybe just as bad or even worse! 0 minute queue when I joined the queue line and then I got off and the queue was already 199 minutes :o I think the ride didnt close until 7:30 on tuesday because my mate had only just come off of it after waiting in the 3 hour queueline :DI suppose the throughput through the day was doing quite well because at lunch time I think they mananged to get it down to 100 minutes and they were quickly onloading and offloading just to get through the masses of people which are there.How often does jigsaw come on the tv screens? I missed him when we got off and didnt see him whilst we were waiting to get on :D And I missed the shotguns and the dead body in barbed wire :D Are they just on the stairs as you walk up?

LOL Did you have your eyes closed? The shot gun trap is before the stairs and very loud, so you shouldn't have missed that and yes, the body in barbed wire is on the stairs, if you look up and through a window at the top of the stairs in the loading area. Lots to see, means you will be keeping a sharp eye on your next visits!

Hey. I'm going to Thorpe Park on Friday 24th April and possibly going on SAW. I love rollercoasters but HATE anything horror related (eg Saw). I want to go on it for the drop and the outside track looks cool. However, is the queue theming very relistic and if I shut my eyes during the inside section of the ride do you think it'll erase the horror of it?

Yes its just the annoying loud noises and the queue line loop video which goes of every couple of minutes or so :( Can get very annoying after a while whilst trying to have a conversation in the SRQ.Don't worry though, it really ain't the sort of ride which will leave you having nightmares after, unless you have a strong phobia of loud noises.

If Saw is closed, why not drop by the Saw Store and pickup a Syringe Pen for only £1

Last I saw, they were £1.50...There are people saying Fastrack would be useful now. So, they think it is a good idea for about a quarter of those people to buy Fastrack tickets, so they can get on it about 2 hours quicker, and leave people in the normal queue waiting for at least half an hour longer... (Plus, at £4 a pop, I really don't see the point...)

Last I saw, they were £1.50...There are people saying Fastrack would be useful now. So, they think it is a good idea for about a quarter of those people to buy Fastrack tickets, so they can get on it about 2 hours quicker, and leave people in the normal queue waiting for at least half an hour longer... (Plus, at £4 a pop, I really don't see the point...)

So is the Fastrack queue line open...? Were going tomorrow and we have Ultimate - Will we be able to get in the fastrack queue?

Just to confirm...Syringe pens ARE £1.50. They have been like this since Friday.Fastrack is currently not avaliable on SAW. You cannot buy it in any of the Fastrack packages, it is not avaliable by itself and is not included in the Ultimate Fatsrack package. If Fastrack does operate on SAW, each ticket will cost £4. In my previosu post, I was stating what usually happens with Fastrack.

This may just be me but..Is anyone else really finding Saw a pain to ride?I've been on many many rollercoasters in Europe, and Saw is the first one I've been on that I actually dread re-riding. The indoor bit I'm fine with but as soon as that car hits the bottom of the main drop, my head gets knocked left, right and centre no matter what row I'm in. I find so many parts of the ride really painful and un-enjoyable. I've always taken the mick out of Marc in regards to Colossus's headbanging but in my opinion Saw is far more notorious then Colossus. Does anyone find this or is just me?

Well actually its a bit more than a slight bump, my head was knocked quite badly. On the final brakes I ended up seeing white dots. So no its not a 'slight' bump IMO. And don't say people are being pathetic about stuff like this because with Colossus I don't have much head banging whilst one of my friends has alot so yeah I wouldn't say people are being pathetic.

I found it extremley bumpy on all my 7 rides on the preview day and on the 14th but when I went more recently it felt really smooth and didn't bang my head once, I thought that it must've been the maintance work they did on it that made it smooth but maybe it was just the car that I was in? :(