SAW: The Ride

Mark9

On the Fastrack ticket posters is is advertised at "SAW: THE RIDE or STEALTH - £4". To be honest, I can't see why they don't just scrap these and include all of the attractions on "Single Fastrack - £3".

so that thorpe make more money.. they know people will still buy it

To be fair, I would say £50 or however much it is for the ultimate fastrack is a bit steep but I may consider paying it for a Fright Night if I have to go on a crowded day...

I agree.. I think it is overpriced.. but then again they know that people will buy it so why not charge £50 for it.I wouldnt consider buying it unless it came down to around £30

I'd consider buying it if I was at the park on a really busy day, like Fright Nights, and I had an annual pass :)

Yes, I would only buy it if I had an annual pass. Otherwise, paying entry fee + £50 for Ultimate Fastrack would almost bankrupt me. :D

Thats pretty unlucky tbh I would much rather have the whole queline experience rather than just a bit of it. Anyway dont fastrack people still have to queue when they get to the station??

they do. but if the queue is run properly they will only have to queue for about 5 mins..if that

Meh the queue line themeing didn't do much for me, well not out side of the warehouse anyway. Fastrackers don't miss much, well apart from a queue.

The only thing about fastrack that you miss for me, is walking under the rifle. But I can get by without that :lol:.

The only thing about fastrack that you miss for me, is walking under the rifle. But I can get by without that :lol:.

You do get the actors in the cage right next to you when you walk by if their there which the main queue doesn't get in quite the same way. Personally I see the rifles as a great way of cooling down :D

Same! I hate it when everyone stands clear of them it gets really annoying and I'm just thinking its not like its got live bullets in it.

It makes me laugh when people continuously jump at the rifle, even after they've heard it over 5 times before.