SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Haven't been in this thread in aaages...In fact last time I was here that lovely crossbows and syringe argument was going on LOL...though I still have a question...Where did Rob get the theory that they are crossbows with syringes stuck on them?!I laughed so hard when I read that...it's like he just made it up to shut everyone up! ;)

Haven't been in this thread in aaages...In fact last time I was here that lovely crossbows and syringe argument was going on LOL...though I still have a question...Where did Rob get the theory that they are crossbows with syringes stuck on them?!I laughed so hard when I read that...it's like he just made it up to shut everyone up! ;)

I'm guessing they look like syringes to him.

I miss half the indoors scenery on Saw because my glasses are really loose and would fall off straight away so I can't keep them with me like some people do~ >.< So I'm half blind without them ;) I didn't notice until I was told that the swinging things were pendulums, and I've still failed to see the spike pit you fall in to? There should be special restraints for glasses for us blindies~ XD

Or you just leave them with your bags like your meant to?

Uhh well I just said I didn't have them on my ride...Learn to read before you post please...And by the way, Do you like starting arguments and being sarcastic..? I see you do it a lot... If it wasn't obvious I was joking...

I'm sure you know how the station is at X-nwo, with the car stopping behind a black curtain to let riders off, then proceeding through it to give the next riders the idea that the riders were lost somewhere.I would of liked to see this for saw, so it looks like they have been killed and the bodies disposed of? Might get a bit of stick for this ;)

It's quite a good idea, with good logic of SAW behind it. Although the sad truth is that most people don't try and use their imagination, and believe that people have been killed and their bodies disposed of. I would, and I wish everyone else would too!

It's quite a good idea, with good logic of SAW behind it. Although the sad truth is that most people don't try and use their imagination, and believe that people have been killed and their bodies disposed of. I would, and I wish everyone else would too!

yeh I see what you mean, Do you think it would help if blood splatters were added to the actual seats? ;)