Thorpe Park trip plans

going on Sunday! should be a blast- it will be my 13th time this year :blink: Going to try to get 30 rides done, I have yet to achieve this!My plan (which may work):Colossus x2Stealth x3Nemesis x4Rush x2Zodiac x2Vortex x2Saw SR x5Detonator x1 (if I do it twice in a row it makes me feel sick. ironically the only ride which does nowadays!)Stealth for the rest of the day (probably aiming for around 10 more rides)Saw at the end.32 rides there.Yes, I'm doing it in that order.

• 2 weeks later...

are there alot of chavs at the park atm.

That's not a reason to stop me going. Yes, they can be unpleasant, but that's only a small minority. Most of them are just there to enjoy the day like you are. Anyway, this year the chav count seems to be on the decrease!

are there alot of chavs at the park atm.

There might be some people at the park who dress in ugly trackies and shiny jackets, but I rarely come across anyone in a queue line who annoys or disturbs me, so to be honest Thorpe Park really doesn't have a yob problem, it's just a majority of youth in the South have absolutely no dress sense :blink:*On topic* Oh yeah and I'm going on Monday.

okay a bit of a change in plans, I'm now going on the following sunday which is the 18th I think. anyway I want to go but ive just signd up for westham youth acdemy who expect me to play on that date. the problem being I dont know wether to let my manager down or my freinds. I think its grate opertunity for me to be playing for such a grate academy and being called up to play a game, but my freind are desprate to go and they want me to come along and there will always be more matches for me to play.

okay a bit of a change in plans, I'm now going on the following sunday which is the 18th I think. anyway I want to go but ive just signd up for westham youth acdemy who expect me to play on that date. the problem being I dont know wether to let my manager down or my freinds. I think its grate opertunity for me to be playing for such a grate academy and being called up to play a game, but my freind are desprate to go and they want me to come along and there will always be more matches for me to play.

If I were you, I would go with your friends. If you said that it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, then I might say go to the football thing. If there are going to be plenty of other matches in the future, then I would go out with your friends.

I'm going tomorrow night for the John Lewis event, 6PM - 11PM. Cant wait, I'm hoping Stealth and SAW are both open so I can finally ride them.. they're both either shut/have massive queues when I go usually :/John Lewis also have the park from the same times tonight I beleive, is anyone going today? The fright night mazes etc. will all be open, so technically this is the first (non-public however) fright night of 09? :o

I'm going tomorrow night for the John Lewis event, 6PM - 11PM. Cant wait, I'm hoping Stealth and SAW are both open so I can finally ride them.. they're both either shut/have massive queues when I go usually :/John Lewis also have the park from the same times tonight I beleive, is anyone going today? The fright night mazes etc. will all be open, so technically this is the first (non-public however) fright night of 09? :o

Yes, I may also be going to this, as my Dad works for Waitrose as a wine buyer, so I may go, but unconfirmed.