Ticket Prices/ BOGOFs And Vouchers

• 1 year later...

Me, my mum & sister want to go, is there any voucher out there where one person pays and 2 people go free?Also is there any student discounts?I'm 20 & my sister is 17, we are both students.And I went to the official site & apparently it is 50% off so how much is an adult ticket?I would appreciate if someone can answer my questions. :D

I have never seen a voucher that would let two people in free before. With regards to vouchers you mainly have one of two choices.1. If there is 3 of you use a 2for1 voucher and a half price voucher (I know Burger King did do them, but not sure if the offer is still going)2. Use a 2for1 voucher for 2 of you and then for the third person ask a random person that is in an odd numbered group if they want to pay half price.There is no student discount available.The 50% off through the official site is only valid for groups of more than 10. For groups less than 10 it is up to 25% off when booking online. This makes the gate price of £36 reduce to £27 when booking online. The best option is definately using a voucher, they can be found all over the place so it shouldn't be too difficult to get one. Hope that helps.

Thank you that helped. :D Well I am going to try and find a 2 for 1 voucher on the internet and half price voucher.Would it be possible say if I paid £27.00 online using the 2 for 1 voucher and then I use a half price voucher in combination with that making my overall praying price like approx £14.00?, then my mum will be the one to go freeAnd then if my sister uses another half price voucher to pay for herself.

Thank you that helped. :D Well I am going to try and find a 2 for 1 voucher on the internet and half price voucher.Would it be possible say if I paid £27.00 online using the 2 for 1 voucher and then I use a half price voucher in combination with that making my overall praying price like approx £14.00?, then my mum will be the one to go freeAnd then if my sister uses another half price voucher to pay for herself.

Pretty sure you can't use vouchers online & I'm positive that they wont let you use two vouchers in one purchase. But there definitely are a lot of vouchers about. I don't think burger king do their ones anymore but the rustlers burger people do have them I think.

Cheapest thing to do would be use one 2for1voucher on two of you. Then the other person buys their ticket with a half price voucher (which were printed in the Sun not long ago). if you do the two transactions separately then there should be no problemo.You can't use vouchers when purchasing your ticket online.

^^ Thats great I'm trying to look online for the cheapest offer lol my mum brought up the subject of going but I'm persuading her for us to go in the summer, the more people the better! but she just thinks because we have been like 3-4 times, the tickets are too expensive & the train fares as well but I really want to go because there is new rides and stuff. I have to go. :D

At Thorpe (just to say) they let us use three 2 for 1 vouchers in one transaction... either we got a really generous staff member or thats just general procedure, I don't know?Enjoy your visit, I'm of too Chessington next Monday ;)

They must have been friendly staff, on most of the T's & C's on the tickets it will say 'Only one voucher per transaction'. Or something along those lines anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi - I wonder if someone could help me. We have Merlin Annual Passes but I wanted to take along one of my daughter's friends (age 6) for one day to Chessington. I was trying to establish the cheapest way of getting the extra ticket.

Looking online, a passholder can book to take a Young Adventurer for £23-ish, which seems to be the same rate as booking a single <12 years ticket anyway.

My questions are:

Is this the best way of buying the ticket?

Do you have to select a particular day for the visit or is the ticket 'open ended'?

Once purchased online, do you still have to queue up to collect it on the day, or can you print off and turn up at the turnstiles?

Your help would be much appreciated! Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...