Closed Rides

Ash

Well, as there is nothing that physically releases the train from the catch car, that isn't right. The catch car stops as it is slowed down by its own smaller set of brakes, which begin just after the photo point. (In case you didn't know, you are at 80 mph more or less by the ORP camera). So if the train is releasing at the wrong point it will be something to do with the motor not performing correctly. Based on this, it sounds rather serious so it might be out for quite a while, however, with such limited information it's hard for anyone who doesn't work there to know....

Yeah one day certainly was a whileee....I was told why it was down for the small amount of time it was, but can't remember now. I'll get back later

Yeah one day certainly was a whileee....I was told why it was down for the small amount of time it was, but can't remember now. I'll get back later

Well thanks for that completely worthwhile post. If you actually read what I said, you would realise it was a guess based on very limited imformation. If you'd rather, I won't bother having a guess next time. Obviously the issue wasn't that serious, and what people described as happening wasn't as bad as expected.

Well thanks for that completely worthwhile post. If you actually read what I said, you would realise it was a guess based on very limited imformation. If you'd rather, I won't bother having a guess next time. Obviously the issue wasn't that serious, and what people described as happening wasn't as bad as expected.

Well if you have no idea as to why its down don't make up any random reason and post it as to why the ride could be down. As I said I was told by a few people including a stealth worker why the ride was down so I do know but can't remember, I think I'll listen to them over some un educated post like yours.

Well if you have no idea as to why its down don't make up any random reason and post it as to why the ride could be down. As I said I was told by a few people including a stealth worker why the ride was down so I do know but can't remember, I think I'll listen to them over some un educated post like yours.

Are you illiterate? Can you not read what I posted?I said it was a rough guess based on what people on this forum had reported. If I was 'making up any random reason' I would have said, oh maybe a wheel has fallen off or something... What I posted was based on the knowledge that the train was apparantly not releasing from the catch car correctly. This is a fairly serious problem. More to the point my post is not un-educated. I have a very good knowledge of the ride, I know the former head engineer well, and have had a guided walk around the ride from him with all the important systems and functions of the ride pointed out. So, call it uneducated if you want but, I do believe that gives me a fair bit of knowledge about Stealth. Also, if you would calm down slightly and stop trying to argue about everything, and actually take the time to read my post you will see that I said it was a guess based on what people had said, and I explained my reasoning for coming to such a conclusion. I was wrong, I admit it, yet you have personally decided that I won't forget it. Yet, look in the Rumba topic and everyone is guessing away with no particular clue about te real reason, and no-one tells them to stop trying.