Closed Rides

Ash

We all know what an immensely complicated system Slammer runs on. To actually see it, sit in the set of seats to the right when you get to the "T junction" in the queueline. When you are riding either backwards or forwards, look down when at the very top (you'll only have a couple of seconds) and you can see it all behind a fence. So you know where to look, it's behind the fence to the left of the entrance, or in simpler terms, on your right as you exit through the gate. You can hear it all hissing away.

OH ! So not in Thorpe Park itself? Phew...thought I was going to be a complete noob then :P

No, unfortunetly there are no pubs in Thorpe Park.Although there is a bar in the dome...EDIT: Ahh todge, I thought you meant the Twynursh, the pub down the road...(Technically the one in Thorpe Park is a bar :P)

Loggers is down again!What is happening with this ride, it seems to have been down a lot lately.

I asked a ride attendant and she actually told me why it was shut!It is because on one of the lift hills, not enough water is reaching the lift hill causing the ride to be unavailable. (I am only going by what the ride host said).

well for one she should of not told you that we are trained not to tell you but she obv dont care or something oh well her job lol do you remember who it was coz I most probaly work with her lol :P and its got various problems so dont take what she said to be 100 % true coz unfortunatley loggers leap and rumba rapids are getting very old and if I'm honest I cant see them being that ,uch longer they will maybe be replaced in bout 7 to 8 years time I reckon lol rumba is guna be redun over the winter months anyway lol wb