Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

The people dressed up as Angels, Snow White and the Queen from Alice in Wonderland.Is that who they really are?Anyway.. Pride was fun. Although some people go to far, anyone wearing a "I've never kissed a Tory" sticker gets my undying respect. -_-

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When someone comes out as bi they usaully say there percentage but for me ther is NO percentage, it really just depends on the person.And if any of you people ever meet me in real life please dont say I'm too young to know cus I do know :)Peace

The 'too young to know' thing is ridiculous, we wouldn't say that :unsure: Nobody would say "he's too young to be straight", it works either way I feel. We all find ourselves and who we are at different rates. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I love being gay in an all boys school. It is awesome! I just feel so comfortable and there is no bullying or anything like that. :rolleyes:

Well, times certainly have changed.For the record, not gay, just making an observation that I find it highly unlikely that no bullying occurs. Indeed, an all boys school makes it a prime suspect for a large amount of bullying to occur.

I would have rather been beaten than some of the stuff that was said to me, it makes me sick what people do to people who are either unsure or know what sexuality they are. I mean basically making someones life hell for 3 years and just generally making them not want to be here all because their bi! I mean come on. People need to grow up and learn that just because someone like the the same sex doesn't mean their gonna fancy you. Pride this year at Reading was AMAZING no one was discriminatory and afterwards people were actually walking round the streets holding hands I was like wow be it a normal day no one could do that. Wait hold on let me correct my self here. Chav girls can hold hands but if your not a chav then ZOMGGG UR TOTALLY A LEZZIEE!!! I wish people would grow up, they one but one can wish.

I'm going to the gay club at my college for the first time tomorrow, I'm actually a little nervous but the teacher who runs it just the loveliest man ever, so... wish me luck!

They actually have a gay club?!How weird!!!Is it just me or does anyone else think that is a bit special?(And before anyone says I am being homophobic - then you clearly haven't met me! :rolleyes:)